Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-20-2003, 07:46 PM   #11
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

I wonder why he launched them at Kuwait and not Israel. Maybe he does not have the ablitiy to launch them all the way to Israel? He knows he going to be done in a few weeks if not days anyway.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Iron_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 07:58 PM   #12
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
I wonder why he launched them at Kuwait and not Israel. Maybe he does not have the ablitiy to launch them all the way to Israel? He knows he going to be done in a few weeks if not days anyway.
I think he was probably aiming at US troops in Kuwait.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 08:03 PM   #13
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I rarely set much stock in these kinds of prliminary clips. We all know the media means well, but we also know there is tremendous competition between them to provide the "Top stories". Sometimes they really do turn out to be the real deal, and as often as not, there is an element of truth, but a requirement for substantial verification is not available and an element of unsubstantiated literary licence creeps in. So I find it is often best to wait for comfirmation from multiple qualified sources before I commit to what the media presents to us.
From what I understand of this, yes we know they launched some kind of missiles, but until teams can arrive on site and examine the debris, we will not be certain as to which kind of missiles were launched.

I honestly had to chuckle when I read Donut's comment;
"WHAAAAAAT! You mean he lied to us? I can't believe it!" Gadz I love your dry wit
The proof has been there all along, it would just be one more nail among a legion of nails already in the coffin lid.

[ 03-20-2003, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: The.Relic ]
The.Relic is offline   Reply With Quote