Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-29-2001, 07:28 AM   #1
Nanu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

As I posted earlier, I had killed the black dragon in elven city, but couldn't find the goblet...found everything else...However I found if I stripped my group of everything by putting their stuff on the table in Demins house, I could get the goblet by giving up my money...52k, still had all my stuff when I went back to the house..time consuming but at least I got the stupid cup...My question is, if I now go back and kill the greedy dragon(like he needs money) will I get my money back...I don't think I need money at this stage but any help would be appreciated, the elven chain mail was kinda neat...thanks for help
Old 05-29-2001, 07:38 AM   #2
Lord Shield

I typically find that if I pay for something and kill the seller, I get the money back
Failing that, activate the cheats and use
Cheats:AddGold("52000")

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-29-2001, 07:41 AM   #3
Nanu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the suggestion, but how do I activate Cheat and then apply it, am not terribly savvy so pleas be specific, thanks..
Old 05-29-2001, 07:44 AM   #4
Lord Shield

In Baldurs.ini file, add "Debug Mode=1"
must be line after Game Options or Program Options (I forget which)

------------------

Old 05-29-2001, 08:06 AM   #5
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

yep and then you can add like a zillion itmes to your team. try to keep from doing that too much becaus it takes all the fun and challenge out of the game. youve almost made it to th end!!!! dont screw it up and start cheating now!!!!

And always remember: kill kill kill kill kill!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2001, 09:23 AM   #6
Nanu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the suggestion but I am not much for cheating, except for using the board for help...my real question is do I NEED money at this time..I wouldn't think so as there doesn't seem to be any shops in elven city...I will carry on with Boo and my faithfull company...thanks again for all the help...
Old 05-29-2001, 09:33 AM   #7
Lord Shield

No. Unless there are shops in the expansion you have no need of it

------------------

Old 05-29-2001, 12:37 PM   #8
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

yes, you need 50,000 in order to bribe irenicus' harlot. turns out she's actually a succubus. the good thing is is that she is REALLY friendly and stuff and while you're getting to know each other bodhi walks in on you (hey, she IS undead and the sis of a rather unique mage) and... ah hell, not really, but a guy can dream, can't he?

Amergin, aka Jaheira's love-weasel