Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-17-2002, 01:23 AM   #41
Deathbringer

There is no camparrison, MSN wipes the floor with Yahoo.

Old 11-17-2002, 01:26 AM   #42
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by GokuZool:
MSN is sleek, easy on the eyes and easy to use. Brilliant [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I tried Yahoo once. I couldn't even log in [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyone here play Yahoo Pool?
I've played it once or twice (got my butt kicked, lol). Also played tic-tac-toe and hangman using the doodle background in Yahoo messenger.
Old 11-17-2002, 01:27 AM   #43
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey no need to get back on topic. Get weird!
Old 11-17-2002, 01:38 AM   #44
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by Dagorion:
You know, after the first few posts I was ready to give my opinion, but half way down the page things just started getting weird... I think I'll leave this thread now... *walks out of thread and into a 6 foot hamster with a phaser* "Sorry ma'am."
Can we drill you about this?[/QUOTE]Can it be army style with a hot, half naked belly dancer wearing the bottom half of a chicken suit?
Old 11-17-2002, 03:46 AM   #45
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
I don't use either one, being stuck in the 90's with ICQ. (still grumbling about having my 6-digit ICQ account summarily terminated for no reason)

Has anyone else here heard of Trillian? Greatest idea yet.
FOR HEAVENS SAKE NEVER USE TRILLIAN, ITS THE MOST DAMNED OF ALL SOFTWARE, SO FRIGGIN INSECURE AND EXPLOITABLE, LAST TIME I CHECKED IT STORED ALL THE PASSWORD FILES, THE HASH WASNT TO DIFFICULT TO FIGURE OUT AS WELL, RESULT INSTANT ACCESS TO YOUR YAHOO AND HOTMAIL. THE MORAL : NEVER USE TRILLIAN UNTIL THEY FIX IT [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-17-2002, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: whacky ]
Old 11-17-2002, 03:49 AM   #46
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[quote]Originally posted by Dagorion:
Quote:
Can it be army style with a hot, half naked belly dancer wearing the bottom half of a chicken suit?
Dagorion, mate, now you are starting to scare even me. Don't make me get the men in the white coats [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2002, 06:03 AM   #47
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
I don't use either one, being stuck in the 90's with ICQ. (still grumbling about having my 6-digit ICQ account summarily terminated for no reason)

Has anyone else here heard of Trillian? Greatest idea yet.
FOR HEAVENS SAKE NEVER USE TRILLIAN, ITS THE MOST DAMNED OF ALL SOFTWARE, SO FRIGGIN INSECURE AND EXPLOITABLE, LAST TIME I CHECKED IT STORED ALL THE PASSWORD FILES, THE HASH WASNT TO DIFFICULT TO FIGURE OUT AS WELL, RESULT INSTANT ACCESS TO YOUR YAHOO AND HOTMAIL. THE MORAL : NEVER USE TRILLIAN UNTIL THEY FIX IT [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Excorsise te, Satanas! I cast thee back to hell with thy Caps-locked evilness. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
Anyways, I think the "bug" you're talking about within trillian was fixed some time ago.
As for Yahoo, never used it, for the simple reason there are no people I know or know well enough who actually use it.
Old 11-17-2002, 06:28 AM   #48
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have had no problems with Trillian
Old 11-17-2002, 07:53 AM   #49
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

... I didn't even know there was a yahoo messanger...
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 11-17-2002, 08:29 AM   #50
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dragon:
... I didn't even know there was a yahoo messanger...
I didn't know it either, until I installed Trillian.