Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-30-2001, 04:12 PM   #251
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

ROFLMAO! I'm away from the forum for a day, and what happens? Hostages! Gwhanos, I think I'm with you on this one - . We must rise up against our opressors and lead our comrades to freedom!!! - oh, wait, wrong movie. Where was I?

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 04:17 PM   #252
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
ROFLMAO! I'm away from the forum for a day, and what happens? Hostages! Gwhanos, I think I'm with you on this one - . We must rise up against our opressors and lead our comrades to freedom!!! - oh, wait, wrong movie. Where was I?

Hey! We're not opressors, we're very fair, just give us what we demand and we will release the hostage and retreat to our building, really, I truly mean it, here are some of our demands:

Loads of Marzipan, Juicy Oranges, a dance from Memsy, all our post counts increased to 7000 so we can outrank Cloudy and Moderator status for each of us, I think there might be a few more though.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department and Jumprope Compound in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

Official IW Negotiator(When not siding with the hostage-takers).

ORT member.

I've also got a pretty long sig.
Old 09-30-2001, 04:22 PM   #253
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

THE ORT BUILDING IS NOW OPEN!

I had a quick convo with a contact of mine and we got the building for only 3 Vegemite Sandwiches A Week! What A Deal!!

------------------
The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Nutella

Founding Member AND Official Chanter Of O.R.T

The Order Of Royal Toads
Old 09-30-2001, 04:34 PM   #254
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
THE ORT BUILDING IS NOW OPEN!

I had a quick convo with a contact of mine and we got the building for only 3 Vegemite Sandwiches A Week! What A Deal!!

Errrr - hate to rain on your parade, but my contact at City Hall says that the reason you got the place so cheap is that it's built on the site of a Native American burial ground.

He also mentioned a few other minor drawbacks such as subsidence, toxic waste and a dimensional rift to a demon infested alternate universe.

Still, I'm sure having nice bunny slippers, a varied selection of snacks and a comfy chair outweighs such minor concerns.......

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 04:38 PM   #255
Kaz

No! I shall not join you! Nor shall I join SPORT! And it will take far more than bunny slippers (promoting violence against helpless innocent animals!) and vegemite whateverthatis sandwiches to convince me otherwise! Down with tyrants! Down with oppressors!

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 04:42 PM   #256
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello Kaz! HAHAHA! I see you've been sucked into the black hole of insanity here too! HAHAHA.. oh my.. vegemite, to the best of my limited knowledge is an inedible and quite foul substance, but for some reason the Toads eat it.. eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!

Now, I've sung for them.. you'd think they'd release the GD forum, but NOOOOOOOOO.. they're making more demands!

Cloudy, still laughing hysterically

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-30-2001, 04:43 PM   #257
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

We Shall Release It Once The Genie Boy Dances!!!

------------------
The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Nutella

Founding Member AND Official Chanter Of O.R.T

The Order Of Royal Toads
Old 09-30-2001, 04:44 PM   #258
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Errrr - hate to rain on your parade, but my contact at City Hall says that the reason you got the place so cheap is that it's built on the site of a Native American burial ground.

He also mentioned a few other minor drawbacks such as subsidence, toxic waste and a dimensional rift to a demon infested alternate universe.

Still, I'm sure having nice bunny slippers, a varied selection of snacks and a comfy chair outweighs such minor concerns.......
*snickering* Er hey Most respected rodent! You got the wrong deed there..that's the HADB building! LOL

CB Monroe

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-30-2001, 04:52 PM   #259
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*snickering* Er hey Most respected rodent! You got the wrong deed there..that's the HADB building! LOL

CB Monroe

I just checked with my contact at City Hall. The confusion is understandable, but the HADB building is the one built on over the ancient plague pit where there was also that unfortunate radioactive spill. It was also constructed entirely out of balsa wood, low grade tinfoil and sellotape. The civic authorities were going to condemn it for building code violations, but figured it was less trouble just to wait for the next high wind to blow it away......

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 04:54 PM   #260
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hello Kaz! HAHAHA! I see you've been sucked into the black hole of insanity here too! HAHAHA.. oh my.. vegemite, to the best of my limited knowledge is an inedible and quite foul substance, but for some reason the Toads eat it.. eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!

Now, I've sung for them.. you'd think they'd release the GD forum, but NOOOOOOOOO.. they're making more demands!

Cloudy, still laughing hysterically
Yes, I got sucked into insanity as well, but a bit differently than other people. Let us free our comrades! None shall stand before our might! Faith is stronger than any physical force! Freedom!

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est