Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2002, 08:33 PM   #1
Andrew Mcveigh
Drow Warrior

i never finished beating the game, but i got a new computer so now i'm starting from the beginning again with a Paladin. but today i found something that i missed before....

spoiler...
I found a statue that opened a door and brought me to some kind of bridge thing that looks like it's in another dimension. on this thing i found a djinni. he said if i brought him a latern or something he would be free and give me something i need. where is this latern? i'm out of the dungeon now and i'm in the city of athkatla. any help please?
Old 09-22-2002, 08:39 PM   #2
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Unfortunately, you had to talk to the dryads in Irenicus' dungeon and since you can't return....
If you want, then use Shadowkeeper to give yourself
SPOILER
~
~
~
~
~
~
Sarevok's Sword of Chaos +2
Old 09-22-2002, 08:42 PM   #3
Andrew Mcveigh
Drow Warrior

man, i had a bad feeling about that! thanks for the info! i'm not sure, i might still have a save that's in the dungeon... i'll go check!
Old 09-23-2002, 10:49 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

IMO, the Sword of Chaos +2 isnt really worth picking up, you wont get lot of money for it (970 gp, IIRC), and you can get a better sword once you're out from the Dungeon. And that would be... (spoilers!)
...the Lilarcor, in the Slums sewers.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 11:11 AM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

not nessacrily... (cant spell today) if he got TOB and the assection pack, then... IMO the sword of chaos is DEFINALTY worth keeping

[ 09-23-2002, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote