Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2003, 11:55 AM   #31
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
What's wrong with rain? I love the rain. Though from your description I feel sorry for the cats and dogs. Are the veterenary hospitals on standy by? J/K

Seriously what's so bad about the rain. I usually just sit back and listen until I fall asleep. or you could grab an umbrella and go for a walk if you've got the itch to move around. No reason to not enjoy the rain.

Nothing is wrong about rain except for the fact that it has to fall on the one day a wekk when I *want* to go outdoor and do some shopping, sightseeing or whatever. I find the rain quite relaxing as well, especially when I just went to bed

But not today, dammit!!!! Go away! Stupid cat! Bad dog!
Old 10-04-2003, 09:50 PM   #32
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:

I can't stand this!!! My one free day of the week without studying and it's raining cats & dogs!! I already have three cats and dont want any dogs AND they ruined my car!! I'm going back to bed ..... for the rest of my life!!
Well you could come and live with me In Canada it is alway warm here.
Old 10-04-2003, 10:02 PM   #33
Sakuri23
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Been home all day, mostly resting. Got a cold or allergies or some combo...bah.. that's what usually happens this time of year! I need to invent the 2 day work week and 5 day rest period!
I know what you mean, I have been sick snce yesterday, and just feel lousy hope you get to feelng better soon [/QUOTE]I know how both of you feel! I've had a really bad cold for more than a week now and I really wish that I hadn't gone to substitute for 6th grade on Wednesday. It was horrible! I lost my voice after lunch and the children decided to talk more because of that. Also, two of the boys in my S.Studies class got into a fight! Needless to say, I took a nap as soon as I got home. Ahhhhhh, sleep...
Old 10-04-2003, 10:10 PM   #34
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
Hi everyone!

Good news! Some of you may know I left my job a few months ago and was out of work. Thankfully I've just got a new job. I start on Monday! Looking forward to actually being able to spend some money for once
Great news Zarr!

What job is it and is it full time work?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-04-2003, 10:58 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
quote:

I can't stand this!!! My one free day of the week without studying and it's raining cats & dogs!! I already have three cats and dont want any dogs AND they ruined my car!! I'm going back to bed ..... for the rest of my life!!
Well you could come and live with me In Canada it is alway warm here. [/QUOTE]Um...which Canada is that?! LOL! ;D
Old 10-05-2003, 04:30 AM   #36
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
quote:
quote:

Well you could come and live with me In Canada it is alway warm here. [/QUOTE]Um...which Canada is that?! LOL! ;D [/QUOTE]
Canada, South-Central Africa?!

P.S. WOOOW, there just went a perfectly good cup-of-coffee over my keyboard and it still functions!! How's that for quality! Err, some keys do stick though and it has a strong smell about it
Old 10-05-2003, 05:21 AM   #37
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
Hi everyone!

Good news! Some of you may know I left my job a few months ago and was out of work. Thankfully I've just got a new job. I start on Monday! Looking forward to actually being able to spend some money for once
Great news Zarr!

What job is it and is it full time work?
[/QUOTE]Thanks Wellard! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yes it's full time. The job is a administrative assistant in the civil service. Nothing too hard.

I've been an administrative assistant before and it's fairly easy the only thing is it can get boring at times. The afternoon can really tend to drag

But I suppose that's the same for any nine to five job and at least you get payed

[ 10-05-2003, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: Zarr ]
Old 10-05-2003, 08:27 PM   #38
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

It's been 70 degrees plus in SoCal for the last 6 months. I'd kill for that rain ur getting [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2003, 08:31 PM   #39
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Grrr... My computer is being buggy. Well, more specifically the sound card. I have a Creative Labs Soundblaster Audigy something or other. It was pretty much fresh on the market about 3 months ago if that helps yall figure out which one it is. Anyways I quit out of my games (BG2 w/ BG1tutu mod v4 to be precise.) and for some reason the card is stuck in some kind of echoing reverb kind of mode. Not particularly debilitating, but definately irritating. Any clue how to fix this? I used to know how, but now I can't find it anymore. Perhaps reinstalling the drivers? I dunno. Please help!!

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-05-2003, 09:05 PM   #40
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
quote:
quote:

Well you could come and live with me In Canada it is alway warm here. [/QUOTE]Um...which Canada is that?! LOL! ;D [/QUOTE]LOL Good one Cloudy. To tell you the truth I still live in Canada and I am trying to find it.