Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-03-2002, 08:51 AM   #11
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Never really got into transformers. heh, my friend tried to buy his little brother one a few years ago and the kid ripped off the arm of a truck-thing and stuck it in his ear and had to go to hospital.
Old 09-03-2002, 08:52 AM   #12
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Never really got into transformers. heh, my friend tried to buy his little brother one a few years ago and the kid ripped off the arm of a truck-thing and stuck it in his ear and had to go to hospital.
...well, thats the first time I've heard a transformer being used like that
Old 09-03-2002, 08:57 AM   #13
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
I watched it this morning again, it's incredible the amount of memories that resurface...you wouldn't believe it... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ironhide-"Every time I see those decepticons clogging up the monitors Prime, my curcuits sizzle...when are we gonna fight back!"

And I was thinking upon seeing the movie again..what the hell happened to Shockwave? You see him leading the decepticon atack on Unicron at the end but then he's never seen again, in the following episodes. Don't tell me he died there too

Great movie, I recomemend seeing it again.
Remind me a little.. "shockwave" The name is familiar but I can't picture him. what did he look like?

edit: Also I remember I had a book, with ALL of the transformers in it. Every transformer ever drawn! and a description on each. Damn! I should have kept it, it would be worth a lot of money these days

[ 09-03-2002, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Old 09-03-2002, 09:01 AM   #14
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
I watched it this morning again, it's incredible the amount of memories that resurface...you wouldn't believe it... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ironhide-"Every time I see those decepticons clogging up the monitors Prime, my curcuits sizzle...when are we gonna fight back!"

And I was thinking upon seeing the movie again..what the hell happened to Shockwave? You see him leading the decepticon atack on Unicron at the end but then he's never seen again, in the following episodes. Don't tell me he died there too

Great movie, I recomemend seeing it again.
Remind me a little.. "shockwave" The name is familiar but I can't picture him. what did he look like?[/QUOTE]Unique really...

He was a tall purple transformer wh transformed into a big cannon.

He had one glowing yellow eye, a chest that sticked out and he had a gun instead of a right hand.

That would have been cool to have (the book), I never had anything like that.

[ 09-03-2002, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-03-2002, 09:07 AM   #15
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Wow, that brings back memories. And yes all my fav's died in that shuttle as well. That movie was really powerful! - In that I mean, to a kid watching that movie it was more depressing than a family pet dieing and more exciting and entertaining than any computer game at Christmas! It really hit you as a kid and it will stay in your mind forever.
Ya know, I might play it again on the weekend and remember my childhood days [/QB]
I know what you mean. Seeing your childhood heroes get shot to pieces by the bad guys is some pretty heavy sh*t for a kid of single digit years to take in. By the end of the movie you're so engrossed in the depth of the conflict that you really want some decepticon ass to be royally kicked. The movie was incredibly deep for a childrens cartoon,and I doubt it's like will be seen again in children's entertainment for a long time (not that I watch children's cartoons nowadays... ).
Old 09-03-2002, 09:10 AM   #16
Deathbringer

Ah I remember shockwave now, he was like Megatron's right hand man. Hmm.. not sure what happened to him. I'll have to watch the movie and try to work it out.

Old 09-03-2002, 09:11 AM   #17
Deathbringer

goto http://www.transfandom.net/ur/pages/...profiles.shtml for a list of all the transformers in the movie, plus a description on each.

Old 09-03-2002, 09:18 AM   #18
Sigmar
Unicorn

Shockwave- http://www.seibertron.net/cotm/200206/Shockwave053.jpg go there.

The gun's on his left arm sorry.
Old 09-03-2002, 09:24 AM   #19
Deathbringer

Prime's death

[ 09-03-2002, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Old 09-03-2002, 09:36 AM   #20
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Stop it! My eyes are tearing! :C