Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 11-21-2001, 12:12 AM   #1
franky1au
Elite Waterdeep Guard

G`day I have nearly finished the serpent temple but have hit a gliche.
I tried putting the cones on the fire,followed by the spider nectar{at least I think I did,I tried making some more as I have more eggs than the Easter Bunny but nothing seems to happen} then I tried to put the wand on the fire but nothing happened. Anyone out there able to perhaps tell me where I am going wrong. Note can one use cure poison on the fire instead of spider nectar. Would appreciate any help guys.

Thanks Frank
franky1au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 04:17 AM   #2
aestra
Dungeon Master

I've never tried using cure poison potions. You should know for sure if you have spider nectar or not, because you will pick it up from the empty flask that you placed there to collect the nectar. There is a ramp leading down if I remember correctly, and then flights of stairs. You go down to put the egg under the crusher, and go down another flight, leave the flask on the grille, crush the egg, and then go all the way down to pick up your flash filled with spider nectar.
aestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 04:34 AM   #3
choking
Elite Waterdeep Guard

use the serpent wand, that should summon the Spirit of the Naga.

you should still have the wand after the summoning. You need the Wand to get the Orb of Clarity for the Third Wizard quest from the gypsy.

I hope that helps.