Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-13-2001, 06:08 PM   #1
Divine Fury
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello to all. W&W is my first rpg and I must say I have truly enjoyed every moment of it. I think I'm doing fairly well but this is the biggest blunder yet.

I was getting the 3 or 4 different quests for the Shrine of Anephas dungeon, but in my haste and excitment I failed to get my main bushi dojo member to accept the "purge the shrine" quest. I did not realise this until after I beat the shrine and went back to town. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Divine Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 08:29 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Divine Fury!!!

Do you have a saved game from before this that you can reload? What level in the Dojo is your character? The only real way that I know to get out of this sticky situation is to reload a previous save. If you can't do that, continue one and when you replay the game, you will know much better!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2001, 01:44 AM   #3
Divine Fury
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was afraid of that! Friar is a level 4 should be 5 guild member. I'm actualy pretty lucky because I made a second save right before I went into the shrine. Friar is so ashamed of this, that he has given up Boogre-Brew and vowed to become a monk. Thanks
Old 07-14-2001, 03:15 AM   #4
choking
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know what you mean, Dude. I, in my haste to complete the lvl3 Wizard Guild Quest, decided to complete that Quest(by giving the Serpent Wand to the Gypsies) and changing some of my characters to elite roles Before Killing the Naga and Ellysa. Imagine my surprise when I read how to open the door to finish the Serpent Temple and relize what I had done and Saved the game more that 3 times since rocovering the Orb.
choking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2001, 03:49 AM   #5
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

You wouldn't believe how many times I've made mistakes like that! However, I usually don't suffer too bad because I cheat a little and get up to guild level 7 on one guild quest (one of the main reasons why my game isn't patched!). I'd do like Wyvern said and reload, it's really the only thing you can do.

Good luck!

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2001, 09:27 PM   #6
Divine Fury
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I did the shrine over again this after noon and it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I found 2 wizards blades and a tomanari katana!!
Old 07-14-2001, 09:57 PM   #7
Tananda
Elminster

Choking, I was exactly in the same situation - gave Serpent Wand to Carespia before using it in the Serpent Temple!
But... I didn't load saved game - I was too angry to do it in such a simple way. So we returned to Gypsies one more time and kill them all, retrieving our Serpent Wand...

Divine Fury, I'm glad that re-doing the shrine was for the best
And welcome to the forum!

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins

[This message has been edited by Tananda (edited 07-14-2001).]
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote