Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 07:17 PM   #1
Black1

I've written an AI script for my wizards that I'm trying to complie, but I keep getting error messages from the compiler. Does anyone know how to get the thing to work? I followed the instructions provided, but I still get error messages. Any help anyone oculd provide would be greatly appreciated.

Old 11-13-2000, 12:01 AM   #2
Micky

What type of error message are you getting?

Along these lines, does anyone know of any 'libraries' of costum scripts? The AI scripts provided in the game are pretty lame, but my own scripts do not seem to create the kind of behavior I want.

Old 11-13-2000, 12:40 AM   #3
Black1

I keep getting Debug Assertion Failed! when I run the compile.bat and when I run the AICompile.exe I get Unknown State parameter. I don't know what to do about those. Any suggestions?

Old 11-13-2000, 01:49 AM   #4
Micky

I recall having the same problem when I first started. Try this: run the compiler from a DOS shell, not from windows. Go to the directory where the compiler.bat file is located and type "compile ", but DO NOT include the filename extension in the filename. Make sure that the script being compiled is in the "source" directory.

Old 11-13-2000, 03:26 AM   #5
Arcson

I had problems with this also and found out that i had to put everything needed on the C: drive instead of on another partition as I originally had it.