Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-16-2004, 12:11 PM   #1
megan row
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hello again,
i fortunately found the shrine of anephas, though i don´t know how. at any place i had to swim through a little sea and here was the reception commitée, the sphinx and she friendly gave me lots of exp.
after some trouble inside i talked to anephas, found him a little bit disappointing, viewed by female eyes (i expected otherwise). so, i left the place by a lift and to my great astonishment found my boat lying at the shore.
i returned and forgot to make a portal, and still worse, did not find any way out with the boat to return to brimloch. so i casted call of home.
now i am in brimloch but no boat (i hoped, i could buy another one) and no portal.
where, the hell, is that damned pyramid anyway. and it seems that i have to fulfil another task before, somethings with drugs or tablets or so.
i need help.
(which dungeon did you like most? i think the one from anephas was challenging and the sacred hanged bridges were not bad at all.
have a nice day
greetings from
mr
megan row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 12:26 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Getting close, MR... [img]smile.gif[/img]

That wasn't your boat you saw, but a second boat in the Lost Sea. Yours is still in the Enchanted Sea where you left it, north and east of BR.

The good news is that you don't need a boat -- you can swim just fine (and in many cases, faster than you can in a boat).

You need to go back through Anephas' shrine to get back to the Lost Sea, and from there, you've got two more dungeons - Collaseum and the Pyramid.

LOL! What you need are tablets, stone tablets that fit into a wall. Similar to the dragon shards you had to find in DragonSpire, they will let you into the pyramid. I can see where the misinterpretation of tablets to pills could take place... [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for dungeons, I really liked the crypt. Lots of places to go, lots of things to see. I like the Serpent Temple because I could get lost in there. I liked Skull Castle for the same reason (and for the tons of XP that I picked up [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 03:14 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Think about that for a joke - the tablets were in fact small white pills long ago dissolved in the waters of Collasium.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:37 PM   #4
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You want the secret of getting to the wicked pharaoh? Well, here it is:
Travel through the Gael Serran, it doesn't get much easier than this

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote