Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-27-2004, 05:56 PM   #1
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

ive done the deed and wiped cet from the face of the earth, kerah and anephus have gone to the stars and the baby dragons are asleep in bed. had the call of home, and i thought that the game would finish??????? but i can still carry on,i think there may be some bits of the game that i have missed . do i need to finish them off or is that it ? believe me my party is no where near perfect, do i keep going till they have all that is offered in skills , levels and quests excetera . has anyone worked on the perfect team any help would be great thanks sagtattman
sagtattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 08:04 PM   #2
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

First off, if you've got all 4 tomes of creation now, then you can go to the Bushi Dojo and become a ZenMaster. Also, if you've had a female burn Gezzerad Ra's heart, then go to the temple and become a Valkyrie. Then, if you want, go to the inn and chose 'reset adventure.' That sends you back to the beginning of the game, letting you start all over with the same characters or new ones if you want.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 08:04 PM   #3
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

This game is endless.You could start again in solo or try a theme game like LOTR, or roam around and perfect your skills or reset adventures with the same party etc.
What you CANNOT do is ditch it to the dustbunnies because if you do cet'll come back to life and terrorise the gael sarren...unless you're disk drives brocken *cries and runs of to the boogre bar*
Old 03-28-2004, 06:27 AM   #4
sagtattman
Dungeon Master

cool thanks for that i havent made up my mind or whats left of it as to what i should do i might take a stroll back to the first town valeia and see what progresses from there thanks again sagtattman
sagtattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 07:30 AM   #5
bsftcs
Red Dragon

There may be a quest or two you have not finished.

What about the Talon's Fang quest. Usually one is only able to complete it once one has completed the game.