Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2001, 09:34 PM   #11
Conan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Couldn't we just get Erathsmedor a pair of glasses instead??

I'm sure if he could just see that your party contained the "chosen one" he'd never try to fry you!

Wyv
I have learned many things about dragons here..this one is far from the one you want to slay as agreed with Wyvern. Its pain is only from duty to the Mavin. If Earthsmedor wanted to tourch anyone of us like a younthful playling ..Well, I have felt it lightly up and down the spire.
Get your experience points if you will..I cant say that I didnt save a game or two here...but When I go threw again he will always be respected. He laughed at my arrow attempts, scolded me with flames..
Lets talk about Dragons. They have magical powers and resistances, transformations, and discerning spirits. would you slay the keeper of the Mavin ..mybe even the mighty Tree....Why. Your outcome matters in your game I am sure.
Guys, if you can blow away these NPCs so quickly here there is something wrong. Did you purposely come back for more exp. points?

------------------
*\Conan/*
Old 08-16-2001, 11:16 AM   #12
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

A Dragon Hunter's favorite 3 words:
"Erathsmedor was slain"

It happened to me once on the first wack... that was fun
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote