Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-15-2003, 07:04 PM   #21
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Wrong Sir Goulum. Azred was there when I had it. I'll even give a hint. Has to do with bards and records
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-15-2003, 08:18 PM   #22
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Records like CDs or records like...records..
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 02-15-2003, 09:05 PM   #23
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

SomeGuy & Sir Goulum -

Let's not forget the objective of the game is to have fun - not see who can "win" by asking unanswerable questions.

There is nothing wrong with asking challenging questions, but you have both chosen questions that will be extremely difficult to answer, even with a thorough Search of the Archives. That's going to take a lot of time and slow the game down. If you're going to ask questions this hard, then a few hints should be included.

If nobody answers them within the next 24hrs, you will need to choose different questions.

Thanks. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2003, 09:18 PM   #24
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Wrong Sir Goulum. Azred was there when I had it. I'll even give a hint. Has to do with bards and records
DJ Bard?

Dancing Bard?

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 02-15-2003, 11:03 PM   #25
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Don't forget about my question, people!

And your name is bill?
Wasn't your first sig that blubber thing?

Or it was a drawing of you put onto a Bryce 5 backround.

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh and Cerek, about my answer...

You wrote..

26) GokuZool's favorite sport is watching Italy defeat Portugal in soccer (aka real football).

I think wellard confused you! I go for Portugal not Italy.

Just change it to..

26) GokuZool's favourite sport is football (soccer)

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-15-2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 02-16-2003, 12:06 AM   #26
Cerek the Barbaric

Ooooops! Sorry for the mistake, GokuZool. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I've corrected the mistake.
Old 02-16-2003, 12:33 AM   #27
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Ok ok.My question was nearly impossible. So I will just answer it. The only way you could have really found the answer is if you were someone on the IWD forums when I first joined this forum and had really good memory about my sigs. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Here is my quote: "The jig is up for the singing bard when his record starts to skip..." [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-16-2003, 01:36 AM   #28
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

If there a question slot open then? If so Ive got one.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 02-16-2003, 02:11 AM   #29
Cerek the Barbaric

The only "open" question we have right now is

What was Sir Goulum's original sig?

By his own admission, that is going to be very difficult for anybody to answer. So I see now reason why we can't start another round of questions.

Go ahead Iron Ranger.

SomeGuy
- you're welcome to ask another question also. (preferably one that's a bit easier this time ).

Oh yeah...and Attalus can ask one also, since he correctly answered Elif's question in the first thread about always having a pocketknife in is pocket (I guessed that first, but then changed my answer to bottle opener - so Attalus should get the credit).
Old 02-16-2003, 02:50 AM   #30
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Ok then, this also is rather hard..

What are the names of my two dogs? Well I only have one now..the other died last fall

But you know what I mean.