Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-15-2001, 11:08 AM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sephiroth, hmmm, I'd say true, true ? And not let you near my pc or my house! LOL

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-15-2001, 11:08 AM   #42
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

cloudy, i think thats false. i dont think the soviet military would have given an American woman a ride, even if she is hot and showing some leg. and moni, you were only right about one of them.

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-15-2001, 11:09 AM   #43
Lord Shield

Sorry, Mel, I don't use MSN from work, so I occasionally pop in and post when I have a job running on the PC

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-15-2001, 11:10 AM   #44
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yes cloudy, ur right hey, i was playing really hard games at the time, and the cd rom was too loud and id do it again if this one started doing it too... and im a pyromaniac!

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-15-2001, 11:11 AM   #45
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Sorry, Mel, I don't use MSN from work, so I occasionally pop in and post when I have a job running on the PC

That's okay sweetie... but I haven't seen you on MSN either for a while...so I was just wondering

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-15-2001, 11:14 AM   #46
Melusine
Dracolisk

I think Cloudy's story is true

Erm... let's see if I can think of another story

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-15-2001, 11:19 AM   #47
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

On Cloudy - True (Sounds like our CloudyFlirt)
I'm not sure which others haven't been answered

My story:

Once, while partying on 6th Street (A club lined street in Austin), I got SO DRUNK that I didn't want to drive home. I had drank all my money away, and my checkbook was a t home. No cabbie wanted to miss out on a cash fare, though.

Down the block was a pizzaria that I ordered from all the time. I stumbled over, ordered a pizza for delivery, (they took checks) and caught a ride home with the pizza delivery guy.

T/F ?

------------------
Old 06-15-2001, 11:23 AM   #48
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

OK now this is a hard one folks so listen up.
Now one day I was in town minding my own buisness when all of a sudden I heard a noise. Thinking to myself that sounds like someone in trouble I walk to where I hear the sound coming from behind a closed door. Opening the door a fraction I peek through the crack in the door and see three men standing round beating the shit out of someone on the floor.
Of course thinking I didnt want to stumble in and give those guys a pounding myself I decided to wait and see if I could help the guy out. But lo and behold they moved back to leave a puffed and buttered pillsbury dough boy on the floor!
And then one of the men speaks up.
"Well have you had enough? Are you going to tell us the secret recipe to your biscuits now???"
So I thought to myself hell it sounds fun maybe I can go in and land a few punches myself. But then a glance at my watch tells me I am late for a date and regretfully run on to my destination.

T/F? That is the question

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."

[This message has been edited by AzureWolf (edited 06-15-2001).]
Old 06-15-2001, 11:25 AM   #49
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
I'm not sure which others haven't been answered
Mine hasn't but that's Ok I'll leave people guessing~or not caring LOL!
gtg

Laters!

BTW Yours is true?

Moni

------------------

Old 06-15-2001, 11:28 AM   #50
Melusine
Dracolisk

Moni, I think your story is definitely true
And I laughed out loud to read that you didn't belive my story I had hoped my unblemished reputation here was so firmly set that no one would believe it

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia