Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2000, 03:31 PM   #11
Archmagi Wah

too bad her mouth isn't.
if she doesn't watch it then I might have to polymorph it
I mean.........come on!!! what old friend would go snooping around on your private thoughts like that?
Its like she can't give anyone a bit of privacy and respect that they deserve after a hard battle.

P.s - have lots of silence spells to keep her quiet.

Old 11-22-2000, 03:37 PM   #12
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heh, heh
Old 11-22-2000, 04:17 PM   #13
Thore-UndeadHunter

Hmmmm, I never realized she was that good, hmmmm. I think I will still leave my party the way it is, my members are as follows

Thore (me) Level 10 Undead Hunter
Aerie
Yoshimo
Jan Jansen
Mazzy Fentan
Valygar Corthala

My guy is at a -7 right now, Mazzy is at a -6, and Valygar is at a -5. So I use these 3 as tank, with Yoshimo adding some extra kick with his 2 Katana +1 swords, also I have Jan Jansen with his awesome crossbow, has some decent spells, and then I have Aerie that provides that extra punch with her +3 sling and her magic and healing spells. I am in chapter 2, but I am not even concentrating on the main mission yet, I am still trying to solve all of these other quests that I keep on accepting. I have done a ton of them already, and still have quite a few on the list to do. Before I even try to finish chapter 2 I am going to try and clean my slate of quests. I am in no real hurry to finish it, I like exploring every inch of this game. I am going to have to get that +5 sling for Aerie that you mentioned. I have plenty for it, I have over 50k right now, I had over 70k, but I bought myself a belt that shields agianst a lot of magic spells.

Old 11-22-2000, 04:59 PM   #14
Thore-UndeadHunter

On a side note, I have been thinking of dropping Mazzy, she is not really that good, I will keep her for the time being, but she has not really been that big of an asset to me. The rest of the crew have been very good to me.

Old 11-22-2000, 06:06 PM   #15
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I'm in the market for that same belt, seems our tanks primary weakness is their lack of resistences. Heh, I have been doing the same, the problem is every quest I start, I run into someone along the way, and they offer another quest. Seems like every time I finish one, I pick up a new one.
Old 11-22-2000, 06:42 PM   #16
Thore-UndeadHunter

Hehe, sounds like we just can't say no when someone asks a favor of us, at least it means more experience and more gold.

Old 11-22-2000, 06:54 PM   #17
Ronn

after you defeat Ployer the dialoge suggest she needs to rest for a full day. 24 hours so rest 3 times in Copper Coronet(or less if your badly hurt).

Old 11-22-2000, 08:58 PM   #18
Armisael

Bloody hell, everyone's beating up on Jaheira. What gives? She might have been pretty bloody bitchy in BG, but in the sequel she only ever makes about two irritating remarks, and she's one of the most useful NPCs in the game. If you want someone to bag for being annoying, turn to Aerie. Never have I known anyone (or thing) to whinge so much.