Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 03-12-2002, 04:39 PM   #1
sbb
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My characters are level 12/13 or so - what's up with not being able to put more points in some of the stat categories that are already very high? For example, my Samurai has a Sword rating of something like 86, but I can't put any more points in it when I level up.

My guess is he needs a stat like STR raised. Anyone know?

-sbb
Old 03-12-2002, 04:48 PM   #2
bandaddy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My guess as I was pretty ASS-U-MEing while playing the first go round. I noticed most tapped out around 75-80 and then would increase only by virtue of using it and randomness

That way something didn't jump to 100 to easily. I believe it is a design thing and not tied to a particular trait. I would be wrong but that is the way it seemed to me.

-B
bandaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 04:56 PM   #3
GenXCub
Drow Warrior

You can only use Level up points into a skill up to 75. Past that, it can only improve by use.