Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 01-05-2005, 10:47 AM   #11
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

1) Know any Psionics?
2) Not as it is now.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 10:51 AM   #12
Krull
Zhentarim Guard

Sinteuil

You san merge the Wasp Nectars with Natures Essences, usually dopped by Elementals, and merge them into something useful for magic users.

SPOILER ALERT
You can get the Psionic version of the staff very easily. Once Z'ant gives you the letter for the Mook-T'rang alliance, recruit and then dismiss Urq at Mook HQ. Like the other three, there's a chance it will drop from some monsters but don't know which ones. Presumably some with mental pwers, Ryjinn perhaps?

Congrats at finding the Mage version of the staff, it took me ages to find that.
Krull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 11:26 AM   #13
Sinteuil
The Magister

As far as I know, I've killed all the Rynjinn on the planet and still no staff, so I guess I'm off to go steal from Urq!
Sinteuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 12:19 PM   #14
Flamestryke
The Magister

There are a very limited number of actual Psionics in the game. Urq of course and only two others are classed as Psionics. Due to the way the game is set up for Monster drops of those two only one could be given the Staff as a random drop. So unless you are into "bug killing" I guess its safe to say Urq is the way to go.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:05 AM   #15
xfactor
Dungeon Master

Just thought I'd add my thanks to everyone who contributed to the mod. I've started a new aprty of 4 and so far (around level 8) I'm really liking the new items.

xfactor
xfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 09:20 AM   #16
Flamestryke
The Magister

For anyone who downloaded the version2 of the mod then did subsequent updates you may get some errors. Old age and rushing things don't make for a good mix so it seems the updates may be missing a few graphics.

If you have any problem which causes the game to close and you receive one of those messages intended for the developers where it cannot find a graphic then please download the full version of Flame Final Mod version 2 and install it.

This file is always updated with full directories instead of just a few items so it is always complete when ever an update comes available.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:44 PM   #17
babar
Manshoon

anybody know if it's still possible to get the holy water book from the tower guards (or anywhere else?) or should I just take the long staff and run?
been through the combat 7 times now and no holy water book

also I went straight from the monastary to arnika with mod version 2 and a gadgeteer (which I don't usually use) in tow, should I restart? ... supposedly there are some new gadgets or parts in update 3 that might not show up without a restart

p.s. woohoo!
babar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 09:00 PM   #18
babar
Manshoon

never mind, it is possible, just took longer than I remembered
babar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 06:58 AM   #19
Jarak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Flamestryke, thankyou.

You've done a lot to enhance this game not long after we all took the wrapping off the box.

This mod is fun & removes some of the minor drudgeries as well.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:10 AM   #20
Krull
Zhentarim Guard

Babar

Flame will correct me if I'm wrong but there is a new gadget part in the Monastery, can't remember where, so am pretty sure you will have to restart.

Funnily enough, just been told on the VN Board that there's another gadget part to it (obviously!) which makes for an extended weapon for the Gagdgeteer to use.
Krull is offline   Reply With Quote