Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 08-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Winking Beware-I have a new career

I've gotten my CDL and start my training driving an 18 wheeler tomorrow, stay off the roads it might be me driving that rig!
Old 08-07-2013, 05:22 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Re: Beware-I have a new career

I'm not worried, the Atlantic is protecting me.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Johnny if the lord of alcohol drives an 18 wheeler in the atlantic we will get a Tsunami...and I believe that Netherlands is even more vulnerable to those than those nuts living in Denmark.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Heya Pauly! Congrats and let me know if you ever find yourself in Warrenton, VA.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Alcohol View Post
I've gotten my CDL and start my training driving an 18 wheeler tomorrow, stay off the roads it might be me driving that rig!
Great stuff mate! Congrats!

http://www.hughwilson.com
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

*Is glad there are no highways right by his house*

Gratz mate, hope you enjoy it.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey guys, glad to see I haven't run you off the road. Hard to get online during training period but I'm sure getting around the US. Right now I'm outside of Seattle and next load is to Oklahoma (44,000 lbs. of paper). Time to go seeya's!
Old 08-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #8
Sparhawk
Quintesson

It's funny - I used to dream about becomming a long hauler when I was younger! Ended up being a pencil pusher instead!
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 09-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #9
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well I'm home after 5 weeks and done with the driving part of my training for the most part. Went through or picked up/delivered in over 31 states and I'm worn out! I should be out out on solo on a truck next week. Lady Z my Dad used to work in Warenton If I'm near with time (iffy unfortunately) I will most certainly let you know and buy you a spiffy truckstop dinner! I get to see a LOT of stupid drivers, today almost saw a head-on collision. Also nobody seems to know how to merge onto a highway, its rather amazing. A lot of complete ■■■■■■■ idiots. Anyway I'll try to keep up on some road stories, it should be easier now.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:11 AM   #10
Sparhawk
Quintesson

WEEEEEE! and I still find it slightly disturbing that a man with the name Lord of alcohol is working as a trucker

"Unleash the Casey!"