Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-14-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
Black Swan Gauntlet
The Magister

Default Charisma for warlocks (NWN2)

I don't like posting two topics in rapid succession, but I couldn't fit this in with my other post.

When creating a warlock, the game recommends high Charisma, but I don't know what bonus that really gives you. Clearly you don't get more spells per day, since you already can cast at will. Presumably each level of invocations requires a certain Charisma score for access - but there are only four levels, so I can get by with a score of 14? Or does the Charisma score have to match up to the "Equivalent Spell Level" thing in each invocation's description? And beyond that, does high Charisma confer any other class-specific bonuses?
Black Swan Gauntlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

Default Re: Charisma for warlocks (NWN2)

you get a higher DC for your spells
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote