Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 11-26-2001, 02:34 PM   #1
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Spoiler for those who see survivor behind the schedule in America.
Who's your favorite? Who do you hate?

I was pulling for Clarence, but he was voted off. How can you hate a guy who eats the beans, hides the can, but gets told on...lol. I guess I'm pulling for "Big Tom" now. My favorites in every Survivor have always been the older members. Rudy from Survivor 1, Rodger from Survivor 2. It's taken me a while to warm up to Tom because of his consistant voting against Clarence, but now he's my man.

I hated to see "Big Tom" vote against Clarence again! Interesting that in his final vote against Clarence he did not write his name as "C.W." as he had done every other time.

The two I hated were Silas and Lindsey (especially Lindsey), but now they're gone Lex has turned to the dark side and is my new enemy [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

The only bad thing about Survivor is that they have put "The Tick" up against it, and I wanted to see that show. I loved the cartoon version, but can't remember to set my silly VCR!
Old 11-26-2001, 04:39 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Oh no! What did I look here for [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] I forgot Americans see Survivor before we do, and so, now I know the result of this week's tribal council Not your fault of course, Ronn, I should have seen the word Survivor and not looked.
Old 11-26-2001, 04:53 PM   #3
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I didn't even think about that. Sorry!

I'll add a spoiler warning to the original post!
Old 11-26-2001, 05:18 PM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
I didn't even think about that. Sorry!

I'll add a spoiler warning to the original post!
<hr></blockquote>

That's okay, Ronn. I don't know why I looked, I usually instinctively shy away from anything Survivor for this very reason. Must be off this morning [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 09:57 PM   #5
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Kim Powers, cause she's the only one that doesnt look shrivelled up in a buff [img]smile.gif[/img]

I WAS sorta rooting for Lex too. Gotta love a guy thats a perfect example of what happens when a wild youth grows up
Its a pity Clarence got voted out though..he was a cool one..Havent seen much action from Ethan yet though. He's been rather quiet. I wonder what happens if he survives the next few episodes.
Old 12-02-2001, 12:36 AM   #6
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well women wise, I like Lindsey (not to win the million dollars but i think you get what I mean... [img]smile.gif[/img] )

But most of all I like Frank. He lives with honor and dignity, andhe kinda reminds me of what i want to be... not a telephone man of course... but yeah [img]smile.gif[/img]

other favs are Theresa, Kim, Kelly(?), And big tom! hehehe [img]smile.gif[/img]

Brandon is kay, but he can go to hell for all i care

I liked lex, but he was like a sack o sh*t when he talked to Clarence..
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote