Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-16-2001, 08:41 AM   #1
Gwynalah
Elite Waterdeep Guard

For the record, I found a strategy for the first conflict with Bodhi in the vampires' lair. Of course, you can't kill her, but it was really a bother to get her to the point where she leaves, especially if all your characters are level drained. So here's what I found worked:

In the room where there are three vampire tombs, leave one of them unstaked until after you have killed everybody else in the vampire lair. Then, summon with some high level monster summonings or use "summon fire elemental" or other summoning scrolls if you have them. THEN, stake the third tomb and Bodhi will appear. Fighting these summoned creatures will weaken her very well for you to finish her off, considering she had magic resistance.

Just my 2 cents.

------------------

semi-sweet vanilla
http://www.misterx.org/louhi/
Old 07-16-2001, 10:34 AM   #2
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

FOr some reason, when I was trying to fight her, she fought with me for about 1 second (I didn't even land a single blow) and then she did her final speech and ran off. Very strange.
Old 07-16-2001, 03:17 PM   #3
Nazgūl
Manshoon

my fight with hear lasted 5 seconds. keldorn with holy avenger. everybody else with great weapons. two fire elementals.

------------------

and the sky will rain fire...
Old 07-24-2001, 06:47 AM   #4
Gwynalah
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I guess that's what I get for taking the path less traveled with a bard.

------------------

semi-sweet vanilla
http://www.misterx.org/louhi/
Old 07-24-2001, 08:07 AM   #5
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

My main character is a monk; I also have mage, N'nor, and a cleric, Xolaam, I created and added by playing on multi-player(not hacked just added). NPC's were Minsc, the initial "thief" you pick up(can't remember his name) and Nalia. The battle lasted one round. Everybody hit and she started her dialogue.

We kicked her butt!