Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 07:22 AM   #81
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hello Kylle how are you (did you tell people where your from yet?)i am 24 born October 6,1976 which is the year of the dragon and....Cloudbringer being a Libra myself ..that couldn't explain you any better a Libra likes to be the "life of the party"we are very outgoing and love to be around people ...so it fits you(though there isn't much else that would )so what happened Friday i couldn't get in here and the board crashed and then this foriegn army rises up?
Old 02-21-2001, 07:34 AM   #82
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

44 in April, year of the hen. Speaking of the chinese year thing... I've collected dragons forever. A few years ago a Malaysian friend of ours was telling us a bit about what we were according to our birth year. What I found amazingly interesting about it was that it turns our my husband was born the year of the dragon!! (1952) So he's my biggest 'dragon' find!
Old 02-21-2001, 08:27 AM   #83
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hellfire: Life of the Party? LOLOLOL! Well, I won't argue- but most times the guests are running for quiet corners when they see me come in! hahaha "Oh no, it's her, quick,hide, she'll talk your ear off!"

bilqis: That's a pretty great 'dragon' find! Does he fit in the display case? LOL!
Old 02-21-2001, 09:18 AM   #84
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

gee Cloudbringer,i can't tell you how much that doesn't surprise me(haha).and i think you are a great friend and a great person to have to a party.i'm glad to have meet a person with ({> ALOT <}) of character as you and haven't meet a person who could single-handedly turn an innocent thread into something that requires an adult to be present
Old 02-21-2001, 09:35 AM   #85
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Thats not what i heard Cloudy, i heard you'd actually

"bite your [censored] off"

Humph! I beginning to think that crash was caused by no other than Cloudy with all her flirting...
Old 02-21-2001, 09:37 AM   #86
Stealth Bomber

Cloudbringer & Bilquis, I am not far behind you at 38, 39 June 6th. I was born in 6/6/62 (just call me Damian), the year of the tiger. Funnily enough, the tiger is the equivalent to Gemeni which probably explains why I am such an extreme gemeni case.

Armisael, after your remark I got this horrible image of a 6'4" australian in suspenders and stilletos, handcuffed to a bar! I believe they are thinking of doing a sequel to 'Priscilla, Queen of the Desert' if you are intrested?

Old 02-21-2001, 09:43 AM   #87
BLACK KNIGHT

Jerome, don't tempt Painbringer. She zapped me with lightening where the sun don't shine. I walked funny for a week.

BK

Old 02-21-2001, 09:47 AM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hellfire: awwww, geee (blush) thanks!
Jerome: BWAHAHAHAHAHA! (chomp)
Stealth: ROTFL! I sorta thought the same thing, but hey, who am I to argue with Armie? You think pink's his color? (looks around for rock to hide under in case Evil comes into thread)
Old 02-21-2001, 09:48 AM   #89
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Yeah, done the same thing to me, stuck a lightining rod where the sun dont shine. I got hit by lightining for the 3rd time this week...*sigh*....

Anyone still up for that barbeque?
Old 02-21-2001, 09:54 AM   #90
BLACK KNIGHT

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BBQ. Anyone have the wing sauce. Anyone have a napkin. Great Spell, BarbequeBringer. Too bad about Jerome's fingers. Oh Well.

BK