Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 03-22-2002, 04:44 PM   #1
dale
Manshoon

I have just finished the game. I saved after entering the cosmic circle so that I could try various alternate endings -- I found three.

For each ending, there was a 2D scene and some written text describing what had happened, then a flat screen with a notation of saving status in ENDGAME.SAV -- hopes of a sequel.

However, I know that there is a fairly decent 3D final scene for an evil ending in which your characters create and torment worlds. The *.BIK file is in a subdirectory of the Data directory and can be played. I wonder how one gets to that scene?

I'm a bit disappointed that my characters can not go back and visit Arnika after they saved the world. I'd think that they would get a nice reaction.
Old 03-22-2002, 08:44 PM   #2
NCSUWufPak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler.

I got to the evil ending by handing the book to the Dark Savant; I had to kill Bela and Vi though.
Old 03-22-2002, 10:34 PM   #3
swavek
The Magister

on a similar note, is there a way to export your high level characters and reuse them in a new game once you finish the game? it'd be nice to use my 2X level characters from the beginning.