Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2001, 11:39 PM   #51
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol I'm confused now. First you had it that the guy came at you,so I had Deiter ready to help. Then you change it so the guy hit a tree, thus I changed mine so that I saw the attacker hit the tree. Now you put it back to the way it was before.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-07-2001, 11:39 PM   #52
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: YAK LARRY! IT'S NIGHTBLADE NOT DARKBLADE! )

~She'd left her faithful long sword back at the cave, and so she pulls her scimitar in alarm. Her cloak blows in the wind as she holds the blade ready.~ "That was interesting..." ~Past growls~ "Oh shit..." ~Another figure jumps from the underbrush, dressed in the same way, leading you to believe this was a group of mercenaries. Unnaturally skilled for one who'd only wielded the blade once, she tosses the blade and it impales the veiled figure, nailing him to a nearby tree. She walks up and pulls the blade from his innards, grabbing a leaf from the tree to wipe the blood.~ "I was rather hoping I wouldn't have to dirty this for a while..."

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-07-2001, 11:40 PM   #53
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: Hope I'm not too late to contribute this part...

"I suppose I shall have to carry her, since she's injured… come now, Serephine, be reasonable. You can't possibly carry her; you're too delicate for that." Serephine glares with venom at Mistral as her companion pronounces the inevitable. "Very well, Fabian. But if I could have my way… I'd…" ~Stops herself and curses inwardly.~ "We should be on our way."

Mistral cringes as Fabian bends down and scoops her off the ground. As Serephine turns to lead the way, he whispers into her ear. "I'm looking forward to our future interactions… when we are alone…" ~Looks up hurriedly as Serephine pauses in her tracks. Aloud: "I don't suppose we're going by the city route and making a public display of our captive. Which route will we be using?"

"Shut up and just follow me." Serephine snaps; her patience is clearly tested to the limit. She walks imperiously on and Fabian follows. After what seems to be half an hour, Mistral realises that they are indeed heading closer to the city. Swiftly, she stirs herself a little and Fabian looks down.

"I'm injured at my left shoulder… could you help me tear off part of the material? It keeps rubbing against the wound." ~Eyes gleaming as she notes Fabian's lustful look. Fabian is more than happy to oblige and rips the bloodstained portion off. Shrugging, he tosses it aside and the party continue on their way.

Old 10-07-2001, 11:45 PM   #54
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: I need to get to bad guys, see you all tomorrow.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-07-2001, 11:45 PM   #55
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...sorry guys/gals...I should await my turn...
Deiter, take the man out from behind, if you wish...! I shall be standing there, eye-balling him...

Edit...well I just read your bed post...ok ...he's mine...
As the would be assassin comes screaming and running at Larry, Larry catches a glimpse of his comrads in the background... and sees K. Spree dispose of yet another foul man. The attackr is within range, and Larry, fakes a parry, then spins around, as the fool ran past, and Larry kicks the attacker into a nearby tree, thus rendering him out-cold.

Hi K. Spree! So glad you could join the dance!

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-07-2001).]

Old 10-07-2001, 11:47 PM   #56
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Night Deiter! Larry, though I'm off tommorow for Columbus day I really should be doing my math homework... See ya'll tommorow.

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-07-2001, 11:57 PM   #57
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...I wish I could say the same...oh well...I guess it is just you and me, Mistral...I hope nobody has a problem with me going on with the story a little more...I am having fun...

Larry explains to his companions of the vines and the ring he found.

Obviously, these attackers were left behind to stop us or slow us down at least...to give the captors time to escape. I will not let them prevail. Come on!

Larry and his two friends continue onward,,,wary of any traps that might be set or men in hiding...they soon discover a bloodied garment. Angry, Larry almost screams in fury...but Deiter took notice, and quietly reminded the group of the need to remain quite. It was necassary to make the captors feel that they were safe, thus they would not be so careful in their flight out of the forest.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-08-2001).]
Old 10-08-2001, 12:10 AM   #58
mistral4543

ooc: I'm not sure if my own plot is going too fast. I may not be able to keep posting at this rate everyday, at least not at this time... but the plot is finally going nicely Have to do more work now, so will just post 1 more during lunchtime and check tonight. See u all sometime again

Old 10-08-2001, 12:36 AM   #59
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...I am out for the night...I will be in ASAP.

Whoever in the adventuring party that come on before me has my permission to get us into wahtever trouble you deem as exciting
When I come on-board, I will deal with whatever is there.
If I am here first, I will attempt to do the same.

------------------

---------------------
Old 10-08-2001, 01:41 AM   #60
mistral4543

As the party reaches the edge of the forest, Serephine signals for a halt.

"Untie her hands, Fabian. That way, nobody will notice that she's a prisoner."~Turning to Mistral~"I trust that you will not make any more of those idiotic and feeble attempts to escape. It]s a disgrace to womanhood."

"As always, you think of everything, Serephine my dear." Fabian replies smoothly, placing Mistral on the ground and untying her hands before lifting her up in his arms again. "It's time we ate anyway; all this travelling to and from has made me hungry."

As they enter the city, Mistral notices something. They're afraid of these jokers, she marvels, From what I can tell, they're absolutely dense - they don't even realise I have spellcasting abilities. Much as it is tempting to prove the point to them, she resists the impulse. This is my only link to my past…

"Right. Here we go." Serephine announces after a few minutes. Mistral looks up to see the plaque engraved with the words Dragon's Breath . Her quick mind takes a turn.

"Alright, you can put me down now. It's getting a little too warm with me being in your arms all the time." ~Bites her lip from giggling as she notes the look on both her captors' faces; Serephine's seems purple and Fabian's, beetroot red. "Just lend me an arm, and I'll be able to walk on my own for a while… oh, it seems I have to use Fabian's arm again, as he is more suited to my height."

A trickle of blood seeps from Serephine's tightly clenched fists, as she watches Fabian help Mistral to her feet and offer his arm to her for support. He avoids the hatred-filled darts shooting from his paramour's eyes: "Shall we?"

Without another word, the party enters the tavern.