Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2001, 10:56 PM   #41
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She jumps to the side, desperately trying to avoid the blade. While he switches hands she too switches, except from right to left. She then immediately stabs, the point aimed at his nose.~
Old 10-07-2001, 10:59 PM   #42
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry thinking he heard his name called out..., returns to the others to ask if they also heard something...

Hey Deiter! She was mine to whip!...oh well...
Did neither of you hear anything?

Being ignored, Larry turns to go into the forest in search of the sound he could have sworn was a scream...

Mistral! Can you hear me!!

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-07-2001, 11:03 PM   #43
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"Tsk, tsk… you really ought to be more careful with the way you walk, you know." The taunt in the elf's eyes is provocative. "Well, you should count your blessings that we are here to rescue you."

"Yeaahhh….rescue…" the human smirks ominously. A sense of repugnance hits Mistral as she realises that he is licking his lips hungrily over her helpless form.

Mistral's mind spins rapidly. There is no way I can fight these two in this condition. And nobody will ever miss me… except, perhaps, Larry. ~Feels a tinge of regret as she remembers his earlier offer to let her try his katana ~ Well, I shall just have to hope for the best. In any case, it will be interesting to know why these people want me…hmm, it might even lead me to my past. I have no problem with that. The only problem is, how I will be able to live the future after I've found that out..."

Looking up, her eyes sparkle while she moves her hands behind her back. "Let's call a spade by its name. You just want me nicely tied up, don't you? Well, you won't get away with it without a fight." ~Deftly removes one of her fire resistance rings and begins towing herself quickly across to some vines. ~

"You're pathetic, you know that?" the elf spits. ~Slaps Mistral across the cheek.~ "Don't force me to mutilate that pretty face of yours…"

Mistral winces and flicks the ring to the vines. Fortunately, the moss cushions the impact and the ring rolls quietly to an unobstrusive spot. ~"You're nothing but a bully."

"That's because you choose to behave like a baby… now just sit still! And you!" The elf turns to the human. "Don't stand there idly! Tie her up, for goodness sake! You don't want our master to wait all day, do you?!"

While the twines are bound Mistral's hands tightly behind her back, she prays silently. Let them find my ring…

Old 10-07-2001, 11:03 PM   #44
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-He quickly brings up his scimitar to block the stab. The ranger stabs left then right. Never quite touching her with his blade. He then quickly brings the point of the scimitar to her neck.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-07-2001).]

Old 10-07-2001, 11:09 PM   #45
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

"Whoa!" ~Puts her hands up, stepping backward.~ "All right, all right, you win." ~She smirks at him.~ "And as promised, you get a kiss." ~She steps aside and points at Deiter. Link To The Past then ambles over and jumps up on Deiter, licking his face. Killing Spree laughs uncontrollably.~
Old 10-07-2001, 11:19 PM   #46
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry begins his search, walking as Stealthly as he knows how...his dad always told him that if it were not for his Moving Silently ability and his nicely toned agility, he may have been killed a thousand times over. Using those same tactics now since he did not know whether or not Mistral would happily welcome his sight, he begins to follow the obvious path that she took.

I could follow this path in my sleep!...she obviously was rather upset about something...

Larry searches the ground and trees, not knowing whether this was a trap or not. Eventually, he picks up another two pairs of prints...one is clumsy, the other more delicate. One was obviously human...maybe a mercenary...the other could be a ranger or even an elf. The foot falls are rather soft, and barely noticeable.

Soon, he finds a spot where it appears that someone had slipped, and then the other two prints surround the first.

hmm...It seems Mistral has some friends...what's this?

Larry sees that some vines have been cut from where they were growing, and in the figs...he spots a ring...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old 10-07-2001, 11:20 PM   #47
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-Deiter almost fell backwards when the wolf jumped up on him. He laughed has he tried to get the animal off him. Finally getting the wolf off, Deiter walked over to Killing Spree and softly kissed her. Takeing a step back he smiled at her then remembered that Larry had wanted them.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-07-2001, 11:26 PM   #48
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She smiles, her blue eyes dancing. She then grabs his arm.~ "C'mon, Larry DID say he needed us." ~She starts to walk along, following Larry's fresh footsteps, Past following at her heel. There was something eerie as about the woods this night, and she gripped Deiter's arm tighter. They made their way to Larry's clearing.~ "Larry? That you?" ~Without waiting for an answer Past walks over and barks amiably. Killing Spree rolls her eyes.~ "Very cautious Past, very cautious." ~She lets go of Deiter's arm and stoops down next to Larry.~ "What's going on?"

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-07-2001, 11:29 PM   #49
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

As Larry reaches down to retrieve the ring, he realizes that Mistral may have dropped this intentionally...and that her captors may have her bound with those vines...He sees that the ring is a protection from Fire ring...and slips it on his finger.

"I will return this to your waiting hand, my friend..."

You won't have a chance, fool!

Larry whips around to see a blade coming at him. He rolls to the left, reaching for Darkblade in his belt as he goes, jumps to his feet and meets his attacker. He is dressed in dark robes, and is amazingly quick...Larry sees that the man is holding a Katana, much like the one that Mistral uses.

------------------

---------------------

Old 10-07-2001, 11:32 PM   #50
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-He quickly pulls out his scimitar as a man came at Larry. Seeing the attacker fly into a tree, Deiter lowers his scimitar."Whats going on Larry?"-
------------------