Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-14-2001, 06:39 PM   #71
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- what, did we start a new bar or something, that I dont know about? where is everyone?! BUMP.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!
Old 10-14-2001, 06:42 PM   #72
Neb
Account deleted by Request

It seems as though the Bar has lost it's appeal, maybe it also has something to do with the fact that ever since the Bar went to the Plane of Slaughter, it's been impossible to keep track of what was going on, it was much more fun when the Bar was back in Athkatla and we were slaughtering Cowled Wizards and launching minotaurs at the Radiant Heart, maybe we should move the Bar back to Athkatla, the Cowled Wizards should have recovered by now and the Radiant Heart might have forgiven us.
Old 10-14-2001, 11:11 PM   #73
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Hmm... I think I'll wait until the point in time when all of you actually egt to the general Lord Muro area until making my next post, because I can't think of all thjat much else to post, and that's essentially just a fancy wa to get to Lord Muro... so just please don't kill him or something without giving me a chance to post.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-15-2001).]
Old 10-15-2001, 01:45 AM   #74
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
OOC: Hmm... I think I'll wait until the point in time when all of you actually egt to the general Lord Muro area until making my next post, because I can't think of all thjat much else to post, and that's essentially just a fancy wa to get to Lord Muro... so just please don't kill him or something without giving me a chance to post.

Encard, HTML commands don't work in your sig, dude. Just so you know.

------------------
Old 10-16-2001, 12:32 AM   #75
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

What the....page three?!?!?! Very indignant BUMP!!!!!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-16-2001, 07:48 PM   #76
Encard
Quintesson

[H1]BUMP[/H1] PAGE 4?!?!?! *shudder*

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-16-2001).]
Old 10-16-2001, 08:54 PM   #77
Neb

(Why do we even bother to bump an unused thread? I suggest we scrap the "Plane of Slaughter" quest, because noone is here and noone has any idea where anyone is, I think it's the Plane of Slaugher quest which has driven people off, so allow me to revive this thread.)

The Bar shook and Kivan's beer mug fell off a table, luckily it was empty, it's owner was sleeping on the floor a few feet away.

The Bar rumbled, and Dacuben, Siria, Rissa and Ben looked up from their game of Poker, Dacuben was the first to speak, "What the f*** was that? An earthquake?" "Nope," responded Rissa, "I think we've just left the Plane of Slaughter, such a boring place anyway." Siria and Ben agreed and they turned back to playing Poker.

The Bar moved, and a portal appeared in the middle of the Bar, out of the portal stepped an angry gnome, it angrily struck the bartender over the ankle with it's Mace +3, but did no damage since the bartender was an Old One, the gnome hoisted itself onto a bar chair and said, "Tiax demands beer!" the bartended smiled when he saw one of his oldest patrons return, he brought the gnome a pint of beer.

The Bar stopped and light shone in through the doorway and the windows, a warm breeze blew in through the doorway, carrying the smell of saltwater, Kivan rubbed his eyes and tried to stand up, unfortunately he was stopped by a table, rubbing his head, he squirmed out from under the table and stood up, he then walked over to the doorway and looked out, followed by Kharanax.

When they looked out they saw a PERFECT beach, pure sand, sapphire blue sea, and cloudless sky above, they removed their boots and stepped outside, Kharanax sighed as the warm sand curled around his toes, Kivan looked around, trying to find out where they were.

(OOC: Please, do NOT start this new location with mass destruction spells, huge monsters or complicated plots, anyone who was outside the Bar when it moved got magically teleported inside again.)

------------------
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.
Sorcerer of Lady Lioness's Court.

Resident IW saint.
2nd place in the longest sig of IW contest 2001.
The sorcerer/assasin who says: Ecky-Ecky-Ecky-Ptang-Zoom-Boing.
Guardian of a Secret that noone else knows of.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-17-2001, 05:30 PM   #78
Neb

Kivan saw the sapphire blue sea and decided to go for a swim, he quickly removed the most of his clothes and put on a pair of shorts, he then broke into a run towards the water, Kharanax moved at a more leisurely pace towards the water, he cast two spells on his way towards the sea, Mordenkainen's Magnificent Shorts(The mage version, knee-long and complete with embroidered mystical symbols.) and Summon Sunglasses, after finding a way to change his clothes and put on the shorts, he put on his sunglasses, about two feet from the sea, he placed his robe on the sand and used it as a blanket which he laid down upon, determined to soak up some sun, more or less not caring where they were.
Old 10-17-2001, 07:47 PM   #79
Lord Shield

Sorry, folks. The RPing eventually got to me and I found myself losing interest too

LS boots the gnome's mace and its head breaks

"Right - I'm gonna do a sandcastle then" (or maybe a sand dimension)

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-17-2001, 07:55 PM   #80
Neb

Rissa and Siria poked their heads outside into the sun and decided that too much time spent in dungeons had lessened their tan, switching to bikinis(Yes, bikinis DO exist at this point in history.) they gathered up their cloaks to use as towels for when they were going to sunbathe.

Tiax followed Lord Shield to aid his construction of a sandcastle, in fact, the only thing Tiax did was to engrave Cyric's symbol in all of LS's sandcastles as well as building sandcathedrals to Cyric in the sandcastle courtyards.

Ben and Dacuben used two spears and a Web spell to set up a servicable beach volley playing area.