Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-05-2000, 06:36 PM   #1
Spiny Norm

In the dungeon with the Shadow Dragon, there are two locked cells that I can't get into. I can't find the trigger to open them. I've otherwise finished the dungeon as far as I know. Even killing the Dragon (eventually), but I still can't find a key or switch anywhere. The game won't allow you to pick the lock. Can anyone help, and is Mazzy locked in one of them?

Old 12-05-2000, 07:23 PM   #2
Jadan

There is a key on a shadow in the dungeon called the Shadow Jailer, try looting it. Yes, Mazzy Fetnan is behind one of them.

Old 12-05-2000, 07:53 PM   #3
Spiny Norm

I can't seem to find his body, or any items he may have had on him. I didn,t use the disintegrate spell. I've scanned the area with the cursor but still can't find it. The jailor is the one just outside the cells isn't he?

Old 12-06-2000, 02:26 AM   #4
Hoggar
Welcomed New User

Yep, it's some shadow called Shadow Jailor or something. He's not harder than any shadow though so you might miss him, but he should be just outside the door. If you've left the area (like, gone back to Athkatla or something) after killing him, the thing might be cleaned away by the game. Get it with ShadowKeeper, it's yours anyway.