Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2000, 11:04 AM   #1
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

I have a cleric in my midst and he's quite proficient at using two bludgeons. He uses a flail +1 but recently I found this stove looking thing in de'arnise keep. I clicked on it and it made me a cool flail. I looked around some more and found another peice in the statue area. I'm really getting to like this flail. But before complete the quest and possibly nullify all the monsters and items in it, are there any more peices I should know about and if so, where are they?
Old 12-01-2000, 11:37 AM   #2
Suul-Yinn

Yes, upstairs in the room full of golems there is a third and final piece. Bad news is that they are very tough. You need +2 blunt weapons for the clay golems, any +2 for stone and +3 for the big iron one. They only attack when you take items from the three alcoves at the back, so a hasted and invisible character would be ok. Cloud kill after greater malison works well and the big one can't pass through the door, so shoot from outside. For a grin try lower resistance, doom and malison prior to domination on the Iron golem and set him on the lickle wuns...

Old 12-01-2000, 01:48 PM   #3
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

Um, thanks I guess. I didn't really need to know more about the golems but no matter. I figured out where the peices are though, one is on one of the golem statues, one is in the center of the second floor on a guy named Glacius (dont use the broken door, theres a passage way on the north side of the center area), and the last one is beyond the flail creation stove in a grave thingy.