Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2002, 06:09 AM   #1
Arfie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well.. all is in the topic
Arfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 06:12 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

Hmm not really! A person with higher leadership is supposed to increase the chance of the partymembers nearby to make a succesful strike. He/she will also be targeted more often than characters with lower leadership. IMO leadership is a skill to work on when every other skill is up to level 12! That is ignore it, there are several better skills! Just my [img]graemlins/2cents.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2002, 06:15 AM   #3
the_young_one
Manshoon

imho, leadership (and gallantry)have no noticeable effect..
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 06:18 AM   #4
WillowIX
Apophis

Gallantyry increases damage with weapons somewhat, so that can be useful.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 06:37 AM   #5
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

I have leadership developed to level 9 on one of my charactors but I see no noticable difference.
Isn't it a shame that prowess & gallantry become inaccessable in skills so soon. Does anyone know how to access them when the get pushed too far down the skilld list?
Old 08-25-2002, 07:58 AM   #6
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sorry Kev...once they get pushed off the page, the only way to change them ...is to hack your game....

But...It is Your game...and their is a link for an editor, somewhere these posts.

Other than that....the only thing to do is not to let that happen..after my first game..I was very cautious about the skills I learned, just so they were still available..I made it a point to get them maxed out, before they got pushed off.
Old 08-25-2002, 08:03 AM   #7
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thanks Packrat,
I wont hack the game but on my 3rd run through I will start with new charactors & be more careful. I am finding the game too easy with 3 strong charactors & only 1 new one. Do you think it is possible to complete the game with only 1 charactor starting from scratch?
kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 08:13 AM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

HI Kev. If you have three characters you like you can always downgrade them with the Roster Editor. You will still have three level x zenmaster/valkyrie/assassin (what so ever ) but with a skill level of 1 and some traits and skills gone.
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 09:05 AM   #9
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

I know what you mean...The secound time through...I used only 2 characters. (a Valkyrie and a Zenmaster)

I did it 'bare knuckles and half naked' (no weapons or armor) just to keep it interesting. (I'm glad neither one had Kung fu skills)
Old 08-25-2002, 09:18 AM   #10
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

WillowIX,
Thats not a bad idea. If I cant do it with a normal charactor I might be able to do it with a level 1 zenmaster with normal mana & hitpoints.
kev is offline   Reply With Quote