Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2000, 02:38 PM   #1
bogus

hi guys..
I'm going around for the second time so I'd like to get as many npc-quests as possible this time around since I didn't take any npc's whatsoever the first time.. so the questions are:
Is there anhything more to these npcs than the listed stuff below?? and if so, when where and how??

Anomen (pompous bastard):
Drunk pop/Farrahd,
Smack Anarg around

Yoshi (annoying bugger):
Well the only thing he has contributed is that he wants to visit bloodscalp at the shadow-thieves..

Aerie (whiny wimp):
Circus tent, but you can do that stuff without here and Quale tells you of the sigil-pack but you can just waltz in there anyway..

speaking of npcs..
I've had Jaheira along since day 1.. so far I've been outside and returned the poisoned guy to the harpers while she was with me but nothing happened.. then I ran into Ployer and smacked him.. I have gathered that there should be more quests associated with this school-teacher character.. have I missed them or are they comming later??

I need room for Jan ..

b

Old 12-04-2000, 06:17 PM   #2
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You can definitely ditch aerie now. Has anomen become a member of the order of the radiant heart? If so, you can drop him, if not, keep him until this. Jan also has more quests coming, stay tuned. Jaheira has this whole harper thing coming up. If you're looking for quests, keep yoshi. You'll know when to drop him.
Old 12-04-2000, 09:48 PM   #3
Armisael

Good for you for deciding to take Jan, too. I'd agree with Zenith, drop Aerie, she just doesn't improve enough through the game. Keep Yoshimo for the time being, he has a whopper coming up. And you've put up with Anomen for this long; the only quest (more a semi-quest) you've got to look forward to, I think, is him getting judged by the Radiant Heart. Jaheira has lots of quests and subplots, probably more than any other character in the game. Just wait, they'll come about eventually. Have you done the quest for Xzar?

Old 12-05-2000, 06:48 PM   #4
bogus

nope I haven't done xzars stuff yet.. I am beginning to think that this might be necessary to trigger the harper stuff or??

Is there anything I need to do to keep anomens quest roling???

I ditched aerie and picked up keldorn and went for the eye-quest, does keldorn have any quests after the eye?? if so how do I trigger them (another stuffed up looser which I want to swap out asap)

b