Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-05-2001, 03:03 PM   #21
Moiraine
Anubis

Yorick ! I had no idea you should get philosophical with ... nipples ???

Alas, I will never look back at myself the same way in the mirror now ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 05-05-2001, 03:09 PM   #22
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I was thinking what a strange board this is, I mean people congratualting each other for spamming?: "congrats on reaching 300+" (above)
And then Cloudbringer saved the day (and managed to maintain my opinion) with that post about not posting for numbers. Unfortunately, she kinds shot herself in the foot by posting about 5 or 6 1/2 liners staright afterwards. ROTFLMAO! Such is the way of the world, eh? Heehee
Old 05-05-2001, 03:11 PM   #23
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
I was thinking what a strange board this is, I mean people congratualting each other for spamming?: "congrats on reaching 300+" (above)
And then Cloudbringer saved the day (and managed to maintain my opinion) with that post about not posting for numbers. Unfortunately, she kinds shot herself in the foot by posting about 5 or 6 1/2 liners staright afterwards. ROTFLMAO! Such is the way of the world, eh? Heehee
Ditto for the strange Board , and welcome to the Asylum, if nobody has already told you that !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 05-05-2001).]
Old 05-05-2001, 03:14 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Ahh.. but I'm not in it for the numbers dear! I'm in it for the pure joy of the chat, the banter, the communication! And I didn't earn the name SpamQueen for nothing!! LOL

Are you new to the board? If so, WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!

Cloudbringer
Self-Appointed Welcome Wagon of the Ironworks Forum

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-05-2001, 04:37 PM   #25
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Ahh.. but I'm not in it for the numbers dear! I'm in it for the pure joy of the chat, the banter, the communication! And I didn't earn the name SpamQueen for nothing!! LOL

Are you new to the board? If so, WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!

Hehe, I am new, but u already welcomed me once. Thanks again! Of course I am not new to posting, just to this board. I certainly hope that no more good boards exist cos I already post on The Elysium, Valhalla, TeamBG, Dutkanator's board, Andy Halfelf's board, Potencius' board and occasionally Mount Parnassus and The Rusty Sword and now Ironworks. Damn I gotta slow down.
To everyone:
Oh yeah all my posts are well informed, spam-free and intelligent . A while back I founded the OPCU, Over Posting Containment Unit, which treats all spammers as criminals or rather terrorists. We have already eliminated several terrorists, so don't mess with us , we will burn your sorry asses alive! Other agents include Messala and kiwidoc, so u better be scared.
If u have not heard of the OPCU I suggest u talk to someone at the Elysium and they will tell you of our exploits.
Old 05-05-2001, 07:38 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Hehe, I am new, but u already welcomed me once. Thanks again! Of course I am not new to posting, just to this board. I certainly hope that no more good boards exist cos I already post on The Elysium, Valhalla, TeamBG, Dutkanator's board, Andy Halfelf's board, Potencius' board and occasionally Mount Parnassus and The Rusty Sword and now Ironworks. Damn I gotta slow down.
To everyone:
Oh yeah all my posts are well informed, spam-free and intelligent . A while back I founded the OPCU, Over Posting Containment Unit, which treats all spammers as criminals or rather terrorists. We have already eliminated several terrorists, so don't mess with us , we will burn your sorry asses alive! Other agents include Messala and kiwidoc, so u better be scared.
If u have not heard of the OPCU I suggest u talk to someone at the Elysium and they will tell you of our exploits.

Uh oh.. did I mention... one of my MANY nicknames is

SpamQueen

hmmm?

Oh and this Storm Queen..she isn't scared one itsy bitsy bit ...on account of ZIROC, The MIGHTY WEBMASTER SUPREMO, himself, told her she has permission to do her special kind of spammy thing..so PFFFFT...on the OPCU (teehee)

Besides loves me...heehee Well, somebody has to!

CloudSpammer

PS... you are still most welcome, even if I did welcome you before!

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 05-05-2001).]
Old 05-05-2001, 09:04 PM   #27
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Well thanks! The OPCU tends to concentrate on areas and individuals where there is still a hope of victory. I will have to examine the situation here more thoroughly, but initial impressions indicate that sadly, this place and it's inhabitants may be beyond redemption.
Old 05-05-2001, 09:08 PM   #28
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Well thanks! The OPCU tends to concentrate on areas and individuals where there is still a hope of victory. I will have to examine the situation here more thoroughly, but initial impressions indicate that sadly, this place and it's inhabitants may be beyond redemption.
yup, we are !!!

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Phil
Old 05-05-2001, 09:16 PM   #29
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

LMAO!
Old 05-05-2001, 09:34 PM   #30
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow