Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-07-2004, 04:08 PM   #1
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Heya peeps.

Im on my 5th night of night shift.... it is now 5:57am and I am now about to bust from boredom. So I figure.... "hey, im fairly new to Ironworks (as a member... youve got a reformed lurkur right here), lets get to know everyone!"

So, tell us a bit about ourselves k?

ILL GO FIRST! Im dave, im a raging homosexual, I live in Sydney, I hate needles [img]tongue.gif[/img] (see blood donation thread) Im 19 going through a young age crisis heh. I work for the TAB which is one of Australia's gambling companies. Yes, I steal people's money for a living. Ummm... what else what else. I do shiftwork, and its a killer on the sleeping patterns. Right now im looking for ways to kill time (yay ironworks!). IM still a noob and dont really know anyone. Talk to me already (see sig!)!!! I came to IW for help with BG2 specifically... and ive been lurking for at LEAST 2 or 3 years!!! heh.

Guess thats all I got right now... may update later. Heh... night shift tomoro night as well.

Sorry if this thread has been done, but meh, as if everyone doesnt have some exciting news they would like to tell uncle dave and the rest of the world!! Comon! Give it a go.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:11 PM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

This reminds me of spamming! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I am Sebastian, I am 16 years old, I train football (soccer), I am a FC Barcelona fan, I am in high school and I am browsing through IW (currently). I came here looking help for BG2.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:45 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Now I've got the song in my head. Going round and round and round. Thanks [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 04:48 PM   #4
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Haha... Its what I'm here for. Am I detecting a hint of sarcasm in that thanks AJ? (sorry bout nickname.. its late and I didnt want to offend by getting sp. wrong.)
Old 09-07-2004, 04:50 PM   #5
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Hi, I am stormy, and I am an IWholic!
ok that said, I came here looking for help with IWD I think, or it was BGToTSC can not remember which one I posted on first anyway, I am a mother of 3, and am from Little Rock, Arkansas...USA
Old 09-07-2004, 04:52 PM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

I'll play. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm a 24-year-old student of English literature, living in Amsterdam. Looking for a student job on the side to pay the bills, no luck so far. Sing in a choir, love to cook, read, perform and listen to music, see movies and go to the pub. Have 7 novels to read for a course in Gothic literature, so I'm off now.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:57 PM   #7
Maj
Drow Warrior

Hmmm sounds interesting... Well I am 18 living in Colorado, a senior in High School now. I love to read, write, and anything to do with computers. And I also came here for a bit of help with BG2. Of course this doesn't really come close to summing me up, but lets just say it's a brief summary.

-Maj Green

[ 09-07-2004, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Maj ]
Old 09-07-2004, 05:01 PM   #8
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave_the_quack:
Haha... Its what I'm here for. Am I detecting a hint of sarcasm in that thanks AJ? (sorry bout nickname.. its late and I didnt want to offend by getting sp. wrong.)
That's okay, most people who spell it wrong... just spell it wrong .

Well since I've grouched up your thread I should probably participate too . I'm 23. I've started this year a PhD in Clinical Psychology (research/coursework) which should keep me busy for another 4 years or so. I also work as a tutor. I'm currently trying to finish my first draft of my confirmation document to show my supervisor by Friday before I get 100 first year essays to mark ( [img]graemlins/idontwanna.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bigeyesad.gif[/img] ). And now I have to go get ready to go to uni [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 05:20 PM   #9
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I'm Lyle...I'm not really a pirate...I'm a student in Lexington, Kentucky (USA) and I hope to be the first member of my family to bear the title of "Dr."

Unfortunately, my field is Physics, not medicine, so the road to that title is consuming quite a bit of my life now.

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 09-07-2004, 05:32 PM   #10
dplax
Jack Burton

I'm Patrick, 19 engineering student from Hungary who is studying in France.