Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #1
JoChn
Dungeon Master

Hey, i don't know why, but i wearing:
Sorano Ebony Helm
Ebony Bracers
Ebony Pauldron
Dreugh Curiass
Ebony Greaves
Ebony Boots
And i have a gray pants ;] I mean, this part of armor (or whatever it is ) don't have a colour. This is error by mods, or something else??
I've checked, only ebony greaves had gray pants (I've found a daedric greaves and the problem go away)

And another stupid question (yes, i'm not clever), every person have some inscription and picture below his (her) post... How to do that??

[ 05-01-2006, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: JoChn ]
JoChn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

By 'gray pants' I assume you mean the back of your character's legs while he's wearing the ebony greaves? That's no error, it's just how this particular armor looks.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 12:27 AM   #3
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ya, that be normal. The ebony armour in Morrowind could've looked a lot better. I remember the first piece of ebony i found (coincidentally, it was the Sarano Helm) and thinking "Yeah! The rest of this suit must look awesome!" I was mistaken.

As for the sigs, there's options in the "my profile" link (underneith the "New Topic" button at the top of the page) to set one up. If you want a pic in your sig, you'll need a site to host it for you.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:32 AM   #4
JoChn
Dungeon Master

No. Everything looks normal even the lower side of greaves looks OK. But only pants have gray colour (when i am in third person), and have black colour (when i am in my inventory)... I think it is not normal...
Old 05-03-2006, 10:02 AM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Its normal because when it in inventory it's only shows the front of the Greaves and they look Black & brown.

Depending on your graphics Card they could appear differently:
I'm useing Cross fire duel ATI X1600 cards and the front side of the Ebony Greaves
have 4 gold bordered Black plates and a Knee plate with a gold design on them.
if you remove your boots you'll see that the plates are all attached to chain mail
that is a silver gray metalic color with black shadow highlites makeing them apear
gray to lower end cards.
While in inventory thay are only brown and black drawings that represent the Greaves so you can't go by the inventory appearance compaired to what they really look while your Character is wearing them.

[ 05-03-2006, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 05-03-2006, 12:11 PM   #6
cyber_hawke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thats pretty much what mine look like.....but then I do not have the latest graphics card.
cyber_hawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 04:24 PM   #7
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by cyber_hawke:
thats pretty much what mine look like.....but then I do not have the latest graphics card.
yes they look that way on my old computer with Ati 9600pro too just not as
shiney or near as sharply contrasted
Old 05-04-2006, 12:34 AM   #8
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by JoChn:
No. Everything looks normal even the lower side of greaves looks OK. But only pants have gray colour (when i am in third person), and have black colour (when i am in my inventory)... I think it is not normal...
You could try dropping your greaves (pardon) and seeing if that changes the colour of the pants in third person. Do the pants still look grey?

Sometimes the inventory icons are a little misleading in their portrayal of the items they represent. I've missed opportunities to grab cool looking robes 'n stuff simply because i didn't quite like the way the icons looked (silly, i know).

I know for a fact that there are pitch black pants to be found in the game and i always use 'em in conjunction with "incomplete" armour sets such as ebony and bonemould.
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:17 AM   #9
JoChn
Dungeon Master

Ok. Thanks... :]

Another question... Is there mod, which increase the points such as long blade or strenght more than 100.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:25 AM   #10
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Not that i know of, but you can increase those stats yourself if you trap a few souls and take them to an enchanter.