Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2003, 06:24 PM   #1
Oruboris

I installed them both at the same time, am now thinking I shouldn't have...

When I'm about to off the head[?] of the dark brotherhood, I get stuck in an endless dialog loop...

Is that a compatibility issue? Is there a patch for it, any way around it, or do I have to un-install blood moon until I've finished tribunal?

Is the guy trying to tell me anything important, such as who hired them?

Oh, I also found an interesting flaw... The corpse of the insane woman with the dwemmer booby traps has 50 of the powerful poison/paralysis arrows every time you click on her: an endless supply of the best missle weapon I've seen in the game...

Anyhoo, advice appreciated...

Oru

[ 11-11-2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Oruboris ]
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 06:45 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yep, there is a patch that should fix the problem, you can find it on Bethesda's site. Except the patch isn't working properly for everyone like it should. It didn't work for me ( and i DO have a legal copy), and it also didn't work for several other people i know on another forum, who were also complaining about the never ending dialogue.

So i temporarily disabled Bloodmoon, and then things worked like they should. Mind you, this is not the only bug you'll encounter, there are a few more, and one of em will not be solved by disabling Bloodmoon. You'll have to take drastic measures to go 'round this one. I posted a question about it inhere the other day, but i forgot what fixed it. I 'll go see if i can dig up that thread. It's a console command though, not that difficult to do, and you can turn things back to normal once you've reached your target.

But you're not at that point though, maybe the patch will fix things for you.
Old 11-11-2003, 08:59 PM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I believe the patch will fix thing when you first play it, not when you already playing it. anyway when you have probelm just ask, I'm sure people here can help you.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 05:47 AM   #4
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

The patch worked for me but my guess would be that you should leave "exp. pack" area completely and then reenter. Maybe by doing so it would load properly.

C