Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 09-13-2003, 11:02 PM   #1
Wolf On Fire
Dungeon Master

How do you get the dwemer artifacts for the thieves guild in balmora, I have got the Kajits disposition high towards me but i don't know what to do. Where are they?

Wolf On Fire
Old 09-14-2003, 05:21 AM   #2
Chris77Se
Zhentarim Guard

IIRC, the artifacts are in a chest in the room. But always, when I oppened it, the guys in the room attacked me. Only if they dont see you, you can take the artifacts.

BTW, you need not to take the artifacts from the chest. Any other stuff from some ruins will do the job.

Chris
Chris77Se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 06:10 AM   #3
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

That's right, you'll have to steal them or find them elsewhere. If they see you take them, just run outside and if a guard approaches you, drop them on the ground and pay the fine.

C
Old 09-14-2003, 05:31 PM   #4
Oruboris

If you've done the 'dwemmer puzzle box' mission for the trainer in the fighter's guild, you should have all the required objects. If you've already sold them, you can buy them back.

Similarly, the theives want you to take diamonds from the high elf alchemist, and if you do, you get busted for the rest of the game when you try and sell her stuff.

Since she is one of the wealthiest alchemical merchants in the game, far better to just buy [or find] a diamond for Sugar lips...

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 05:31 AM   #5
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

You'll only get busted if you try to sell her diamonds. Besides that, you're right, you're better of buying the diamond.

C
Old 09-15-2003, 08:18 AM   #6
B_part
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Oruboris:
Similarly, the theives want you to take diamonds from the high elf alchemist, and if you do, you get busted for the rest of the game when you try and sell her stuff.
Oru
You get busted only if you steal one thing to a trader then try to sell him anything of the same type. Hmmm... I'm not being very clear.

Example: you steal a diamond from Sugar lips Habasi. You can sell here whatever you wish, but never sell her diamonds again, no matter where they come from.
Old 09-15-2003, 10:30 PM   #7
Oruboris

Ok, thanks for the correction/clarification...

I thought you couldn't sell 'em anything cuz I got busted so often and so hard by the legion in an earlier game. I guess I'd just stolen so much from them I didn't realize I was selling the same sort of item that I'd plundered...

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote