Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 06-21-2004, 03:00 PM   #1
Aerich
Lord Ao

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

When I came to Kuldahar the first time, there were no villagers standing around outside. I thought that might be normal, as it was nighttime. I left the town to hit the Vale, returned in the daylight, and they still weren't there. This happened a couple of times (I've been collecting and selling all dropped weapons worth more than 2 gp). I was kind of unhappy, as my party holds a cleric and a druid, and I wanted to get the XP from the guy in the orange/brown tunic.

Finally, on my fourth journey into Kuldahar, the villagers were outside. Weird.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:18 AM   #2
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Happened to me yesterday. Came back from the vale to get someone raised. No villagers. Went to the tavern,came back out, and they had reappeared.

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 12:07 PM   #3
Aerich
Lord Ao

Well, it's always been a little buggy in Kuldahar. Disappearing villagers (they sure don't go into the houses, so where DO they go?), endless garnets, and the fact that the villagers are still freaked out about Neo-Orogs 5 chapters after they showed up. It's as if everyone but Conlan, Orrick and Oswald went cuckoo after Arundel died.