Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2002, 03:04 PM   #61
Jorath Calar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

Istaron's account is currently suspended.

-Saz

Good riddance.
Old 01-14-2002, 03:23 PM   #62
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I have suspended Istaron's account. I won't stand for this crap. I don't know WHEN I will unsuspend your account Istaron, maybe never. How DARE you do that on my forum, and to someone that is 13. You could get arrested for saying that in person to a child.

Sick.

I totally support you're decision, Ziroc..I don't think anyone doesn't!
[img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2002, 03:27 PM   #63
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Damn! I'm late again!

Well, Lioness, I just wanna say that you're a very cute girl, truly the princess on IW.
I am actually also 13 years old (true! maybe I've told you guys that I am older, but I'm not), so I guess we are maybe the youngest members here on IW.
Well, that deserves a [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] !

see ya!
Old 01-14-2002, 03:29 PM   #64
Sorcerer Alex

Don't be silly Larry, your little girl is the cutest woman I've ever seen! Give her fifteen years and she'll be quite the little heartbreaker. She's adorable! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2002, 04:02 PM   #65
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Damn! I'm late again!
Well, that deserves a [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] !

deserves maybe but gets not for the uderage...hehe..indeed i found istarons post exceedingly 'rough?' and if it offended me i cant imagine how easily it could've offended others and i know
the general opinon here is (although i may wellget repremanded for my honesty . Istaron if youre lurking > [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img] me no like you!

allthings aside Lioness i had the impression yu were alot older than you are from your posts but you be wise yet young...hmm.. a fair lass indeed . ignore all the crap k?

Now i know not all of you partay but if you do its that time again !
you know it! lets all relax with a nice mellow blast on rogovich's ''peacepipe'' [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2002, 05:04 PM   #66
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I still don't know what the hell scrapple is, I'm confused.
Oh yeah, and you never know, some women may find Hiram cute, in a non-cute kinda way.
Actually I can't really say, I've not been on stealthy's for a while and I can't remember what everyone looks like.
Old 01-14-2002, 05:10 PM   #67
Durwyn
Elminster

Hmm I take it ye dont like Dwarven women eh? Ye dont like no beard eh? Eh?! Well, ye missing out tell ye that much! *haar haaar*.
Old 01-14-2002, 05:31 PM   #68
Sorcerer Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
Hmm I take it ye dont like Dwarven women eh? Ye dont like no beard eh? Eh?! Well, ye missing out tell ye that much! *haar haaar*.

Er, yes, bearded women are quite the rage over here, I must say

Old 01-14-2002, 06:02 PM   #69
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I still don't know what the hell scrapple is, I'm confused.

OK Talthyr Malkaviel, here is your answer LOL, and remember, you wanted to know! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/F...k/scrapple.htm

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-14-2002, 06:29 PM   #70
Durwyn
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:

Er, yes, bearded women are quite the rage over here, I must say

They better or I'll take my Omruk Army and march into ye camps and straighten things out there ye Elves!