Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2001, 09:58 AM   #31
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
I know you have a beef with me about something, and I'd like to get it taken care of ASAP.
I have no beef with you that I haven't mentioned publicly already.

Sorry Rikard!

Sorry Ziroc! I was trying to have fun.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obsticle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-20-2001).]

Old 08-20-2001, 11:55 AM   #32
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I have no beef with you that I haven't mentioned publicly already.

Off-topic:

Guys, have some respect for Ziroc's thread at least, ok? Agree to disagree with whatever it is. Rikard didn't mean any harm by the Ancients comment, Saz, and Moni there was no need to bite Saz's head off with inferences etc over it. Didn't you read this from Ziroc's first post on this thread?

Quote:
We Don't bite--in fact, we're very friendly! That's what makes Ironworks Forum special.. You don't have to worry about people slamming you, flaming you and so on for some stupid reason like a misspelled word or an opinion..
If you both feel the need to let your personal feelings for each other be viewed in public, then at least start up a new thread about it and don't pollute this one, ok? Though email would be the best option. Or just try to ignore each other. You've both been here long enoughto know you're both entitled to your own opinions, geez!

Back on topic:

That's excellent news, Z. I think that this board has a lot more *active* members than the old blue board though. How many hits a day are you getting on the forum compared to the blue board back in its peak?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 08-20-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 12:02 PM   #33
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sentinel04:
Moni, I hope you are kidding. I SERIOUSLY Sazerac would creat a dummy poster so he could get people to agree with him...
Moni, chill out. Sentinel04 and Sazerac are not the same person. Different IPs. I know because *I'm* a mod and I just checked which IPs they logged in under.

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 12:10 PM   #34
Moni

Memnoch,
Ziroc himself said let it drop.
There was really no need for that now was there?
I said my apologies and I meant them.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obsticle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-20-2001, 12:11 PM   #35
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
If you both feel the need to let your personal feelings for each other be viewed in public, then at least start up a new thread about it and don't pollute this one, ok? Though email would be the best option. Or just try to ignore each other. You've both been here long enoughto know you're both entitled to your own opinions, geez!

Hmm, on rereading this I may have been a bit harsh, but it's frustrating to read about all these petty little spats. I do apologize if I may have offended you both but I felt it needed to be said.

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 12:18 PM   #36
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Stop with the rolling of eyes already. Mods why don't you quit bickering with posters? Z, nice board. Leave eachother alone. End of story.

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 08-20-2001, 12:27 PM   #37
Rikard

I could ofcourse also kill everybopdy to make sure nobody flames or uses roll-eyes ever again
But i don't think that would be too good for the number of members now would it

oh and Ziroc about the spell check
I totally agree

------------------

Old 08-20-2001, 12:31 PM   #38
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'll try to keep inviting newbies to this site!

hey newbies!
don't pay ANY attention what they say about me! I'm crazy anyway

------------------

[This message has been edited by adam warlock (edited 08-20-2001).]
Old 08-20-2001, 12:44 PM   #39
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
Stop with the rolling of eyes already. Mods why don't you quit bickering with posters? Z, nice board. Leave eachother alone. End of story.

Well said, mate. Welcome to the board.

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 01:13 PM   #40
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Hmm, on rereading this I may have been a bit harsh, but it's frustrating to read about all these petty little spats. I do apologize if I may have offended you both but I felt it needed to be said.

No problem, Memnoch! I was out of line yesterday and I apologize for that to any I may have offended. I broke one of my own cardinal rules of thumb about getting involved in a personal "pet peeve." It's also why I requested it be taken to private e-mail when I saw what was happening.

Keep posting, guys, you're doing a great job!

------------------