Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-09-2001, 02:20 PM   #1
hrizonstickup
Dungeon Master

I created an entire party through multiplayer- fighter, sorcerer, theif, archer and wondered how you switch the multiplayer save over to single player....but then i thought you can switch your main character in multiplayer right??? Right now my archer is the main character so after i get the ranger stronghold can i switch main characters, keep the ranger stronghold, and then get say, the keep? and if so, if i go back to the ranger stronghold with the my fighter as my main character what happens?? SO....what do you think, has anyone ttried this? llA sknahT
Old 09-09-2001, 07:02 PM   #2
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

In fact, there main character is the host. We tried multiplayer thing online with my Bard friend Chan. He hosted it, I joined. Romance events and special conversations happens in his name. You can change our leader but not main character. His position is fixed in mutiplayer opitions menu. And other players who joins multiplayer cant get romance
Old 09-09-2001, 07:03 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

In fact, there main character is the host. We tried multiplayer thing online with my Bard friend Chan. He hosted it, I joined. Romance events and special conversations happens in his name. You can change our leader but not main character. His position is fixed in mutiplayer opitions menu. And other players who joins multiplayer cant get romance
Old 09-09-2001, 11:28 PM   #4
Alaric
Manshoon

In order to make your multi-player game into a single player game, save your game and exit the program, copy your saved game from the MPSAVE folder to the SAVE folder, start the progrm again and select single player mode, and load in the saved game that you just copied.

------------------
All the world is a stage and we are all actors playing our parts.