Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-09-2001, 05:24 AM   #1
Istaron
Banned User

*SPOILER*

I thought of going berzerk through the game with a level 26 wizard, imported from ToB.
The only bad thing about this guy is that I never got the abilitys in hell with him (I did, but imported to ToB insted of beatin Irenicus again).
Well, I planed to add them by open the final save, use the Tears and export that character. The I would use shadow to get the same abilitys on my other wizard.
Well... the file I exported to looks just like it would do without the tears exchanged... does that mean the stuff isn't permanent? I mean, I did sacrificed some stuff for my friend in hell, I want something back.

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen