Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-27-2001, 07:53 PM   #51
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Rolzi_69:
Are you all sick and twisted pedofiles or something???
Sitting there thinking bout who you would want to have a romance with out of some NPC's!!!!!
god help us!!!!

I agree with Mel, there's no need for that language. As a member of the Anti-Paedophile network (this is the CORRECT spelling - a Pedophile is a foot fetishist) I can tell you that fantasizing over adult characters is NOT paedophilia. If you don't want to respond to thread topic, then don't.
For female NPCs, I'd have thought Delaney form TSOTSC (she was cute). For male NPCs, Yoshimo and Valygar have style

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-29-2001, 06:59 PM   #52
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkPiper:
It'd be interesting to see what Bodhi would be like if she "got better."

Dark Piper
Judging from the tales told of her in her youth by Demin, exactly the same... except for a healthier skin tone, perhaps.

Old 05-30-2001, 01:20 AM   #53
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

hmm...

maybe i've dated too many women, but the major females in the game all seem to be one archetype or another that i've known.

aerie - the innocent who needs a protector and trusts implicitly and would be whatever you wanted her to be

jaheira - needs a "partner" more than a "lover", like a best friend you occassionally have sex with

viconia - bad childhood/mean boyfriends but really wants to believe there is good in the world

nalia - sublimates her passion into other areas; in this case, charity. while i don't want to be chauvanistic, i'm hard pressed not to think of her as a lesbian (i totally think she'd go for someone like raelis)

the first time i played i was truly hoping i could reverse bodhi's vampirism (there were some hints at this being possible along the way). aerie's whining, jaheira's bossiness, and viconia's bitchiness were too excessive for my tastes, so i chose ambition+sexiness .