Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
Leon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Cane of Corpus ... is it all ??? Did find anyone enythig else ??? How about armor ? Boots ? Pants ???
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 04:57 PM   #2
Nydlari
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Leon:
Cane of Corpus ... is it all ??? Did find anyone enythig else ??? How about armor ? Boots ? Pants ???

There is soooo much more to a ninja than the Cane of Corpus.
First of all you get martial arts, doesn't deal out quite as much damage as a weapon, but it seems to crit more often. Oh, and did I mention critical strike skill?

For armor, you stay with your +3 starter armor all game, but you get stealth skill which will give you a +10 rather quickly, I'd suggest building dex to get reflexion which will also give you a bonus. My ninja is lvl 12 right now and his armor is +14 which is only a bit less than my lord.

And probably the best, though often mistated, ability is his thrown weapon skill. No he doesn't get any direct modifier or bonus to thrown crits; instead he automaticaly penatrates every time he hits with a thrown weapon, and since to crit you have to first hit, then penetrate, then get a crit...autopenetration will increase your chances of an instant kill.
Nydlari is offline   Reply With Quote