Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2001, 11:27 AM   #31
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Can I just take this opportunity to say goodbye. before Ziroc reappears.

ROFL! Ditto.
(I sure hope his misspelling of Ziroc was just that, a mistake )

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-05-2001, 11:29 AM   #32
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by www.cffl.com:
You bet your @$$ he has "mde his appearence known." WHat is his prob i meancmon taking 500and morefrom 1 person and from me 132 cmon that a little harsh. WHy do you giv a crap a bout th whole "spamming" thing anyways and everyone else why do you care what your rank is? This is stupid i mean warnings and stuff like that bcuz you post a lot! WHy did ou delete my bin laden thing? THat was NOT spamming i dont think. I dint know about th spammiing thing untill u wrot that thing about new mmbers and old plz read r whatever. IIII DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE RANKINGS you think i do zircock but i dont. I just post a lot do you have a problem with that? I didnt know anything about the spamming thing especially when i cameto thi site. I was testing my sig out and i kept posting messages and someone said to stop cuz something but the point is i didnt know and as soon as i found out i stopped.

Calm down mate!
OK, you didn't know. You do now - just leave it at that!
If the ranks don't matter to you, why are you so upset about having posts removed? It is only a big deal if you turn it into a big deal
Now I suggest you take a deep breath and count to 10, OK? We are all friends here - let's act as such.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-05-2001, 11:31 AM   #33
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Even I, The great Gwhanos, dont insult the webmaster! Thats just saying PLEASE BAN me all over it..... no offense, but I was just giving what I thought of this....... cffl, you better apologize or your going to be oblivionated! If you didnt mean to write that mispelling, fine. I apologize for my concern. Just my 2 gwhanosians!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 10-05-2001, 11:32 AM   #34
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
You bet your @$$ he has "mde his appearence known." WHat is his prob i meancmon taking 500and morefrom 1 person and from me 132 cmon that a little harsh. WHy do you giv a crap a bout th whole "spamming" thing anyways and everyone else why do you care what your rank is? This is stupid i mean warnings and stuff like that bcuz you post a lot! WHy did ou delete my bin laden thing? THat was NOT spamming i dont think. I dint know about th spammiing thing untill u wrot that thing about new mmbers and old plz read r whatever. IIII DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE RANKINGS you think i do zircock but i dont. I just post a lot do you have a problem with that? I didnt know anything about the spamming thing especially when i cameto thi site. I was testing my sig out and i kept posting messages and someone said to stop cuz something but the point is i didnt know and as soon as i found out i stopped.

Did you even read what I posted?

The reason that Ziroc is getting people to cut down on spam is that his servers are getting more than 100,000 posts per day and are very beleagered...not to mention that it costs MONEY to run this. Are you paying for this service? Are you helping Ziroc out financially?

Fine, whatever. I'm tired of this back and forth banter. Let Ziroc deal with you. I've tried to be nice, and it doesn't work.

------------------
Old 10-05-2001, 11:32 AM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Hey ccfl, calm down a little. Z is pretty easy going and fair. Has been as long as I've known him anyway. Just read his post that explains to everyone what he considers bad posting and doesn't want to see in future. Follow his request and all will be fine! You are new and just need a little time to catch on, is all.

Cloudy

edit.. OK.. I must be tired, missed the 'misspelling'... ccfl.. you need to edit and maybe apologize...hmmm?
------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 11:43 AM   #36
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

His misspelling of Ziroc was intentional.
The C and the R keys are not close enough together to have a slip-up.
And besides the spamming rule, if he did not get banned for the Z-I-R-C-O-C-K , he should be banned for what he said to Link. He intentiaonally flamed Link and if you look in the post that Link provided...it still reads this...

Quote:
quoted by cffl on the thread called Watchers Keep.
HAHAHA
You are so stupid Link My dead gramma is smarter than you. You are as useful as a peice of dog crap on the side of the road
------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una nińa bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-05-2001, 11:46 AM   #37
www.cffl.com

I dont care about the post and ai have said it about 3 times now im mad b cuz its the point of the whole thing. Ill follow his "request" as long as this stupid spamming thing is stopped and i dont care if you delet my threads but my only prob is Ziroc.

YOU ARE A CONTROL FREAK

I am not going to say sorry,sorry 4 what? He should be sorry. Getting pissed off at me FOR........

------------------

<font color=cyan>HADB Clan Rulz

Old 10-05-2001, 11:50 AM   #38
www.cffl.com

We where going back and forth with that and who cares, go delete it but dont get mad at me. You deleted it so no more problems

------------------

<font color=cyan>HADB Clan Rulz

Old 10-05-2001, 11:56 AM   #39
Rikard

Stop acting like a baby CFFL
tact is a powerful thing when used wisely

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies