Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 01:18 PM   #101
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

AND on to another topic for the day.......
KD, could you give us a song? Maybe that'll lighten the mood in here again.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-03-2001, 01:31 PM   #102
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

Ladyrae if you'll let me express myself without getting cut then please read.

Getting on requires MUTUAL respect and tolerance. It's all very well asking me to tolerate something I don't like without then tolerating my dislike C'mon whack me on the head (takes off Donut's tin hat). I like you and Reeka both (she shouldn't feel battered). I like the playful way you have with words and the way you write. However aside from any 'minors concerns' you have to understand that the innuedo is excluding and alienating to those that aren't into it - hence that's one reason I'm not posting here much. Rather than leave because I was bored or annoyed/concerned with the direction things have gone I thought it better to express my opinion.

Didn't want to make you feel bad mate.

Hi Donut! (ICU)

I follow you somewhat here, and that's one of the main reasons that I stay out of the INN too. I do come in if I need to ask someone something or I notice that they have asked me something as it is a very popular place (for those that frequent it anyways.) To me, this is like the popular side of school or something (sorry, loose analogy here, but closest I could come up with). Sometimes you gotta go there to find a friend to talk with them, but you don't normally stay there. I say let everyone have fun. Of course you should keep an eye out for something that could be totally over the line, but you have to do that in real life too (using that same analogy). So far, I haven't seen anything in here that would be harmful to a youngun. I'm sure that now that everything is out in the open, people will be more careful and the debate will just fade away into non-existence.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 04-03-2001, 02:07 PM   #103
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I follow you somewhat here, and that's one of the main reasons that I stay out of the INN too. I do come in if I need to ask someone something or I notice that they have asked me something as it is a very popular place (for those that frequent it anyways.) To me, this is like the popular side of school or something (sorry, loose analogy here, but closest I could come up with). Sometimes you gotta go there to find a friend to talk with them, but you don't normally stay there. I say let everyone have fun. Of course you should keep an eye out for something that could be totally over the line, but you have to do that in real life too (using that same analogy). So far, I haven't seen anything in here that would be harmful to a youngun. I'm sure that now that everything is out in the open, people will be more careful and the debate will just fade away into non-existence.

grabs his now empty plate and brings it to the back. Wiping the leftover hot ham and swiss from his beard with his napkin, he grabs his guitar and begins playing for Bili*
Let us hope so, dear Tobbin, let us hope so. Though, for the record, anyone is welcome here. We have formed a tather close know grooup here, but we always enjoy the company of anyone who stops in. Thanks for the Rhina beast the other day, by the way, Tobbin!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 04-03-2001, 02:10 PM   #104
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
grabs his now empty plate and brings it to the back. Wiping the leftover hot ham and swiss from his beard with his napkin, he grabs his guitar and begins playing for Bili*
Let us hope so, dear Tobbin, let us hope so. Though, for the record, anyone is welcome here. We have formed a tather close know grooup here, but we always enjoy the company of anyone who stops in. Thanks for the Rhina beast the other day, by the way, Tobbin!

Hold on Kdog......(hands him a tuning fork)
Old 04-03-2001, 02:12 PM   #105
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

Hold on Kdog......(hands him a tuning fork)
Thanks, Yorick, you've fine ear, I almost didn't catch the dissonance!

*taps it lightly against his knee and proceeds to tune the D string into place*

Ahhh, much better, thank you! *Hands the fork back to Yorick*

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 02:13 PM   #106
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

KDog, mind if I play, too. I've been itching to play this new Keyboard I bought. NO it was not from Charlie . . . **BK plays soft countermelody to KDog's soft alluring strumming . . .

Old 04-03-2001, 02:14 PM   #107
Black Knight

Quote:
Thanks, Yorick, you've fine ear, I almost didn't catch the dissonance!

*taps it lightly against his knee and proceeds to tune the D string into place*

Ahhh, much better, thank you! *Hands the fork back to Yorick*

Umm, I don't think it was your D String that was out of place . . .

BK

Old 04-03-2001, 02:16 PM   #108
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Umm, I don't think it was your D String that was out of place . . .

BK

Well, I hope you haven't been looking at my "G" string again Blacky!!!

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 02:19 PM   #109
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
*bilqis sits up, uncrosses her arms, drops the grumpy pout and transforms it into a smile when she hears the lovely tunes that KD & BK are producing.* (Despite that discordant whatever-note-it-was )

Thank you gentlemen.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-03-2001, 02:19 PM   #110
Black Knight

Quote:
Well, I hope you haven't been looking at my "G" string again Blacky!!!

AHhh, musician jokes . . .

BK