Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-14-2001, 06:34 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

I think my party is pretty good, but that's just me. Here are the members of my party:
Silke- my 130 hp mage (no hacking here, just a bug with setup)
Minsc- 99 hp, wielding that talking sword thing +3
Valygar- 97hp,double-wielding his family katana and a katana+1.
Jahiera- 70-something hit points, wielding a magical ultra-speed scimitar and the staff of thunder and lightning.
Anomen-99 hp, wielding a mace +2 that increaces your strength.
Yoshimo-80 something hp, wielding sword of backstabbing +2, greatest amount of damage done by backstab is 175.

( sorry for the inconvenience of not remembering anything )

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Willard ]

Old 11-14-2001, 07:04 PM   #2
Ares

its ok...cept for one flaw. I do believe you dont want to keep Yoshi around. and give Valygar Celestial fury and he can do mad damage. Get Aerie and dump Jaheira....unless your to far along that it wouldnt do much difference. Anomen will get better with time, and Minsc will be alright until you can get him a better sword..or dual wield him with axes and maces [img]smile.gif[/img] (Frost Reaver and Mace of Disruption +2 )
Old 11-14-2001, 07:29 PM   #3
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

sound like a troup of sissys to me. no im just kidding, sound like your doing well so far. listen to what ares said. and you might want to think about adding keldon. good luck!!
Old 11-14-2001, 08:24 PM   #4
diesel44
Dungeon Master

FYI--As far as i know, short sword of backstabbing has no advantage for backstabbing (seems stupid to me). You're better off with the Katana Yoshimo comes with...or a better one you find.