Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2002, 03:10 PM   #31
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Ironic how you complain about that sort of thing then you announce it yourself LOL...
Wow, you noticed the irony? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LOL!
Old 04-16-2002, 03:12 PM   #32
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
quote:
Originally posted by Barb:
I hearby arrest you onthepond you will be forced to listen to Bannanarama for 3 days.
Thats not a good enough punishment. He should have to listen to men without hats while watching riverdance![/QUOTE]Believe it or not I actually like both Men Without Hats and Riverdance. Hmmmm.....maybe I shouldn't be admitting this.
Old 04-16-2002, 03:14 PM   #33
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
OTP! HOWDY and I think your punishment should be to tell us all about the nail polish incidents in your life! HEHEHE

Tiamat,that sig is TOO BIG!
NEVER!!!!
Old 04-16-2002, 05:32 PM   #34
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
your punishment:
300 junk mail in your mailbox and you have to sort 'em to find regular mail
Now you're getting nasty!!
Old 04-16-2002, 05:35 PM   #35
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
OTP, shame on you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I have never spammed, nor have I ever been involved in ANY illicit spamming activities.

Can I drill you about this?
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm sorry. I should have known better. Drill away oh Great Spammy One.
Old 04-16-2002, 05:38 PM   #36
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:

On a side note OTP: It's not the amount you post, it's what you do with them. At least thats what my girlfriend tells me..

Or was that something else?.. Damnit, nevermind..
LOL!!!

I think it was more along the lines of "It's not the size of your post that matters. Rather, it's the..................
Old 04-16-2002, 08:28 PM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:

On a side note OTP: It's not the amount you post, it's what you do with them. At least thats what my girlfriend tells me..

Or was that something else?.. Damnit, nevermind..
LOL!!!

I think it was more along the lines of "It's not the size of your post that matters. Rather, it's the..................
[/QUOTE]*bat bat of lashes over innocent hazel eyes* Oh my! This sounds even more interesting than the nail polish story... *bat bat flutter flutter*
Old 04-16-2002, 08:31 PM   #38
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

I know a good punishment....

May that little omnivore poop in the tub, throw up on your shoulder, drooooowl on your good shirt, and finally scream in your ear full pitch.

Wait a minute, what did you do wrong anyway.?
Old 04-16-2002, 08:38 PM   #39
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*bat bat of lashes over innocent hazel eyes* Oh my! This sounds even more interesting than the nail polish story... *bat bat flutter flutter*
OTP quickly averts his eyes and runs away (having previoulsy lerned not to run with his eyes closed) hoping that TenaciousCloud will not notice which direction he is running in.
Old 04-16-2002, 08:41 PM   #40
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by *\Conan/*:
I know a good punishment....

May that little omnivore poop in the tub, throw up on your shoulder, drooooowl on your good shirt, and finally scream in your ear full pitch.
He's already accomplished 3 out of 4. I would like to push the bathtub issue out as far as possible......say sometime around.....never.

As far as what I did goes......I tell you I was framed.