Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2001, 09:41 AM   #21
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Have fun on your vacation, Cloudy!! I won't worry about you missing one of my posts, I'm used to the disdain and abhorrance heaped upon my unworthy head.

Is you head unworthy of the abhorance and disdain? Or is it just unworthy in general?

Enquiring minds want to know

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 10-31-2001, 09:43 AM   #22
MagiK

Bye Cloudy we will miss you Make sure you cram as much fun into your vacation as the law allows...and maybe just a teensey bit more

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 10-31-2001, 09:49 AM   #23
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Is you head unworthy of the abhorance and disdain? Or is it just unworthy in general?

Enquiring minds want to know

I am merely the offal that is tread upon on the way to greater things. I am the embarrassing outbreak of gastric disturbance during a movie. My feeble minded attempt at posting should be heckled and scorned as that of a toddler trying to emote properly during his diaper filling experience. When the time comes for many to decide whether or not to read my post or do their taxes, most choose the latter.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-31-2001, 09:50 AM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Ey! Have fun CloudyGirl! Hope ya get all good and all! Hope the trip gives ya new things to tinker on!

Umm... actually Cloudy... to bad but Memsy is just a bit too uncontrollable without ya around so if I were you, check this board when you have the time or it'll, "Houston, we have a problem."

Take care!
ROTFL! Thanks, Ryan, this was good for a giggle! Memsy IS hard to control, but I've got that whole Storm Queen thing going.... He's not fond of hurricanes and hail.. LOLOLOL!

I think the trip will be a great one, dear! I'm very much looking forward to it and even relaxing for a few days! Whoo, what a concept!

Wolfie! HOWWWWWWWWWWL! to you, my wolf-friend! Guess Nachtrafe's gonna have to find a way to warm my fee if I don't have you around, hehe *giggle* Smooches to you! I'll post when I can over the next several days. Wish me luck on the flights (gotta switch planes in Chicago..ick!).

Magik! LOL.. legal, huh? hmm.... guess I'll check a few local ordinances then! LOL Thank you, I'm expecting this to be a great vacation.

Cloudlet

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 09:58 AM   #25
Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH
Dungeon Master

As I said before Cloudy take care of those implosion issues, I *know* its gonna be great for you, and Nach good luck and good hunting kiddo

Old 10-31-2001, 10:19 AM   #26
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Cloudy,

You know my best wishes go with you! I'll talk to you via ICQ briefly before you go.

Cheers,

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!
Old 10-31-2001, 10:22 AM   #27
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH:
As I said before Cloudy take care of those implosion issues, I *know* its gonna be great for you, and Nach good luck and good hunting kiddo

Tsk tsk....methinks me and a few of the other imps need to keep a close eye on this one while you're gone, Amber!

KOTHYWOTHYSNOOKIEOOKUMS does have a point though, so I'll leave him be for this time...

Again, all my best wishes and I'll be thinking of you for support while you're on that plane!!!

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-31-2001, 10:25 AM   #28
Fonzie Forum Tyrant of MH
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Tsk tsk....methinks me and a few of the other imps need to keep a close eye on this one while you're gone, Amber!

KOTHYWOTHYSNOOKIEOOKUMS does have a point though, so I'll leave him be for this time...

Again, all my best wishes and I'll be thinking of you for support while you're on that plane!!!

Mel, did you ever hear the phrase "Biteing off more than you can chew" ?

Remember I have my omnipotent powers back again over at the Mobile Mithril hall....
Old 10-31-2001, 10:33 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Saz, definitely! And I'll try to catch you from Idaho if I can... betcha I can sweet talk a certain raven into letting me use his icq if I had to.

Mel! ROTFL!!!!! GOOD!!! You can make sure his Kothiewothiesnookiookumsbabooness stays out of major trouble.. hehe..or that he gets into some.. if your Impish whims dictate so! HAHAHAHAHA Sarah, thanks.. I'm gonna be sooooooo exited.. hope I can nap on the plane.. Friday is gonna be a looooong day!

Fonzie/Kothie..etc... THANKS! You're a dear, no matter what tyrant issues you have!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-31-2001, 10:39 AM   #30
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Mel! ROTFL!!!!! GOOD!!! You can make sure his Kothiewothiesnookiookumsbabooness stays out of major trouble.. hehe..or that he gets into some.. if your Impish whims dictate so! HAHAHAHAHA Sarah, thanks.. I'm gonna be sooooooo exited.. hope I can nap on the plane.. Friday is gonna be a looooong day!

Cloudy

Rest assured dear, we'll hold him firmly in check
Let us know how you're doing once you arrive, ok? Well, OK, maybe not right away after you arrive but I would love to hear that everything is alright... Take a nice book on the plane, or maybe they'll have those headphones you can plug into your seat so you can listen to some relaxing music (there's usually a classical music channel). Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Oh, and say hi to Jim from me, as soon as you find the time for it

Kothy: (isn't he the cutest? )

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art