Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-05-2001, 08:27 PM   #71
Encard
Quintesson

The robot blasts a table near where Skye is heading with its laser, causing it to catch on fire and bump inot her, knocking her over. However, as the robot once again points its gun at Skye, a swighing (or is that mooing?) sound is heard, and Encard mummbles off the last line of some crazed spell. Another swishing (or mooing) noise is heard, and a cow in black robes with a scyth suddenly falls through the roof and cruches the robot. it then begins to randomly slash at anything nearby with the scyth, swishing (or mooing) in the proccess. Then it suddenly explodes, setting another table on fire.

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 09-05-2001).]
Old 09-05-2001, 08:58 PM   #72
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

At the moment, Skye is seen running around screaming, while her entire back is ablaze. "Put it out! Put it out!" *splash* someone splashes their drink on her, in order to help. *Fwooosh!!* the flames become bigger, having been fed with an alcoholic beverage. ^_~* "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!" Skye screams, as she runs around more frantically.
OOC- oh dear, poor skye... -_-;; oh yeah, btw way... LS, 'you have mail'. ^_~* and nanobyte, sry couldnt stay on, talk to ya later. signed, 'stalker'. ;-P

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 09-05-2001).]
Old 09-06-2001, 01:56 AM   #73
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara sits with her back to the bar amused at the spectacle. As she tips her glass to empty the contents, the blast from the exploding machine throws another robot against the bar. In it's scramble to regain it's balance, it staggers into her, spilling the remainder of her well deserved stout. Liliara leaps from the stool, drawing her two handed sword above her head in an instant, and sends it in a flurry of sparks deep into the chest of the robot. The black knight was onto something, the robot immediately slams to the floor, still.

Liliara sits back down at the bar to order another brew.

------------------
Old 09-06-2001, 06:50 AM   #74
Righteous_Fury
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Righteous walks into the bar, tired and in need of ale. As he sits down at the bar he sees the spectacle of skye running around on fire. He casually takes a bucket of water and throws it on her as she runs by. Satisfied that his job here is done he grabs his ale and takes a good long swig
Old 09-06-2001, 07:57 AM   #75
Vampire

Just at that moment a great deal many of Rikard's Bunnies walks in:

[This message has been edited by Avatar (edited 09-06-2001).]
Old 09-06-2001, 02:37 PM   #76
Lord Shield

No they don't. Those bunnies consitute spam. Keep them out of here - it was bad enough with our Fluffies

If you're serious, Skye, I'm havnig trouble getting to my e-mail at the moment. I have another account though - fortunafreeman@talk21.com

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 09-06-2001).]

Old 09-06-2001, 11:12 PM   #77
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Darn it! if only i had read this before emailin u back, LS... -_-;; argh, i dont remember what i typed either... something in protest about the Jar Jar Binks comparison... ^_~*
IC- Skye settles down, after being drenched with nice, coooold water. She tiredly walks up to order a well deserved drink, skirting around the robot skirmishes. She sits at the Bar, drinking her ale, while shivering. "I-i-it-t wa-was nice t-to have th-the fir-r-re put out, b-but now im fr-fr-fr-freezin!" she stumbled out, as she rubbs her hands together, which were turning an unnatural shade of blue. (so i hate the cold. so what? ;-P )

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 09-06-2001, 11:22 PM   #78
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

The wood chips hanging from the door hinges squeek as a soft wind blows in. A few turn to see a slim figure outfitted in Studded Leather. The young Elf reaches to his face, and pulls his hood back, revealing a face of beauty. Everything except the scar across his left eye. The Elf scans the room, and spots his Elven friend. He walks over and sits down next to her. "A little cold are you? Here take this to wrap yourself in.." As he says this, he removes his Robe of Blending, and places it upon her shoulders. The Assassin darts his eyes to the many corners of the bar, taking note of the people around him. One in particular catches his eye. A man wielding a sword, an ackward sword at that, and a Bag of Holding. *Ah yes...* He thinks to himself.

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 09-06-2001).]
Old 09-06-2001, 11:51 PM   #79
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- everyone, meet narcissus. ^_~* sry, nano, couldnt resist, heehee.
IC- Skye shook off her shivering enough to yell at her elven friend. "Where have you been? You can't walk around like your ok, you just recovered a short while ago, from dying! If you don't go back and rest, I'll carry you there myself!" (At this part in the conversation, Ash starts making anxious movements at Shade. He's had experience with Skye's ability of "carrying" people... ^_~* ) Skye scowled at Shade, then- *Achoo!* oh dear, Skye has a cold now... -_-;;

------------------
Quote:
My Website!
Old 09-07-2001, 12:01 AM   #80
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Shade mumbles something, but it is lost in the thundering 'ACHOO!' coming from Skye. "Alright, if you insist. But I must incline that you rest as well, you look no better than I." At this, the Elf wraps his arm around Skye's shoulder, and helps her upstairs. A few moments later, he is seen sitting at a table studying his blades..