Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-03-2001, 10:33 AM   #101
Lord Shield

The bartender fades back into existence. "Sorry I was out, but the server was down at work", confusing most of the BG2 characters. Service wasn't down because the Nishruu was serving drinks. He gives the lady a drink and points to the back door. "That will take you ahead of Kensar. He's nipped off to adventure. Just wait for him - you have time for one drink though"

Old 05-03-2001, 10:36 AM   #102
TheDutkanator

I must find him quickly! Did he say where he was going? When did he leave? How long was he here? I NEED ANSWERS MAN!

------------------

"I'm sorry, did I kill you?"
Old 05-03-2001, 12:32 PM   #103
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Mucho applause for that rendition from Tancred's pet wizzy. The bartender sets the next few rounds in front of them. "On the house - by the way, does he know any Iron Maiden?"
The sword pauses in between applications of oil.
"What do I look like? A torturer?"

Tancred

Old 05-03-2001, 12:37 PM   #104
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDutkanator:
In walks an outrageously beautiful woman with two katanas strapped to her belt.

Tancred shoves the mage-blade back into its' scabbard after Karnas gives a loud wolf whistle. Muffled murmurings follow. The Paladin tries to get back to his drink, clearly embarrassed and trying to look inconspicuous.
Old 05-03-2001, 02:43 PM   #105
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDutkanator:
I must find him quickly! Did he say where he was going? When did he leave? How long was he here? I NEED ANSWERS MAN!

The innkeeper sighs and points to the door. "He didn't say, he just scooted"

Old 05-03-2001, 03:56 PM   #106
BladeMaster

When is that Smelly Drow Bitch Viconia coming back. Angel and Elminster are wondering if she has noticed the problem with her arms.

------------------

Taste My Steel- BladeMaster

Old 05-03-2001, 10:59 PM   #107
BladeMaster

Just needed to Bump this

------------------

Old 05-04-2001, 01:55 AM   #108
BladeMaster

Angel leaves to get cleaned-up after that Drow Bitch Viconia poured slop over her. A couple of hours latter she returns.

OCC

I'am working on the Government District. And I came along on the Drow Bitch Viconia. She pleaded for help and I let that Drow Bitch burn in Hell.

------------------

Old 05-04-2001, 03:33 AM   #109
BladeMaster

So not to leave everyone is suspense about what happened to Viconia. Elminster cast invisiblity on only her arms and a special spell that we came up with together which deadens all of the feeling in whatever part of the body it is cast on. And with the invisibilty it looks like her arms have been severed at the shoulder and the area around there looks like it healed up after being chopped off. To make sure to get by any magical defenses Elminster had Mystra or Midnight (who ever you want to go by)remove any magical defenses temporaly to preform the task after she was put in a magical sleep by the Goddess of Magic

------------------

Old 05-04-2001, 03:53 AM   #110
Lord Shield

Amusing. If she thinks her arms are gone, she can't cast spells. The bartender opens up a scrying pool in a pint of beer. Viconia and Lord Raptor aborted their assault on Imnesvale to try and get her 'healed'. The healing didn't work (as it's an illusion)
An assault by Harpers led to Lord Raptor casting Truesight, however, whereupon the illusion was revealed
The two of them are hopping mad. Lord Raptor goes back to the healer and kills him for being incompetent.
The bartender says to Angel. "Most amusing. Best bit is they don't know who caused it"